Pic of Naked Fat Guy Falling on People?

[quote]FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Ooooh, I found one of a grizzly bear eating a motorcycle.

Wrong thread! This is for thick legs in SAMA.

Did you break your routine and train chest in the evening yesterday? At Richmond?

I didn’t train yesterday morning (my one off day for this week). I did chest the day before yesterday. I did back today.

Ah. I saw a guy who looked like a pic I saw of you somewhere on here a while back.

He was lifting quite a bit too. Pyramid lift, finished at 365 and did a bunch of dumb bell shit afterwords. I thought maybe it was you.

[/quote]

Why didn’t you ask him if it was me?

From the looks of it, even if I had trained that day, you still wouldn’t have approached me.

[quote]bsims80 wrote:
Why do you want pictures of naked men?[/quote]

might be one of his new fetishes?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Ooooh, I found one of a grizzly bear eating a motorcycle.[/quote]

I know some dudes who actually like that. Every black guy’s fatal flaw: Ugly white chicks.

Here is a good picture of a fat naked guy.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I know some dudes who actually like that. Every black guy’s fatal flaw: Ugly white chicks.[/quote]

I think guys who go for girls like that confuse “nice full round ass” with “gigantic fat ass”. I like a round ass…but that shit ain’t even round. It’s “BULKY”…or “LUMPY”…or “CELLULITY”. In fact, there is no way in hell she can even fit on that bike she’s leaning on.

It’s like when girls think that a nice car means the guy has money. Misconceptions of what is inside.

FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Did you break your routine and train chest in the evening yesterday? At Richmond?

I didn’t train yesterday morning (my one off day for this week). I did chest the day before yesterday. I did back today.

Ah. I saw a guy who looked like a pic I saw of you somewhere on here a while back.

He was lifting quite a bit too. Pyramid lift, finished at 365 and did a bunch of dumb bell shit afterwords. I thought maybe it was you.

From the looks of it, even if I had trained that day, you still wouldn’t have approached me.[/quote]

Come to think of it, I’m not sure how I would approach that.

Imagine being that guy. After a particularly grueling chest workout, you’re feeling tired and a little light headed. All of a sudden a guy you’ve never seen before walks up to you and says:
Random Guy: “Hi there! Are you… Professor X?”
You: “Ummmm, WTF? No, who the hell are you?”

Awkward…

[quote]Christine wrote:
Here is a good picture of a fat naked guy.[/quote]

LOL…he’s got a weapon!!!

WTF is up with the shields?

One taser would end that real quick.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FormerlyTexasGuy wrote:
Professor X wrote:

From the looks of it, even if I had trained that day, you still wouldn’t have approached me.

Come to think of it, I’m not sure how I would approach that.

Imagine being that guy. After a particularly grueling chest workout, you’re feeling tired and a little light headed. All of a sudden a guy you’ve never seen before walks up to you and says:
Random Guy: “Hi there! Are you… Professor X?”
You: “Ummmm, WTF? No, who the hell are you?”

Awkward…[/quote]

My real nick name is “X”. All he would have to do is call the name. If I respond, I guess it’s me.

Is this the picture?

WolBarret wrote:
Professor X wrote:

I know some dudes who actually like that. Every black guy’s fatal flaw: Ugly white chicks.

I think guys who go for girls like that confuse “nice full round ass” with “gigantic fat ass”. I like a round ass…but that shit ain’t even round. It’s “BULKY”…or “LUMPY”…or “CELLULITY”. In fact, there is no way in hell she can even fit on that bike she’s leaning on.

It’s like when girls think that a nice car means the guy has money. Misconceptions of what is inside.[/quote]

x2

At least the lady in the picture is confident. And I’m confident that if the bike could cry, it would be crying its headlights out.

Why did I go into this thread while at work? Why?

Here are some nearly naked fat, dirty women.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Here are some nearly naked fat, dirty women.[/quote]

Surely they’re cleansing their pores and increasing longevity.

Naked Fat Man Alert!

Not fat, but naked and funny.

Fat and almost naked.

Just a random wierd picture.

[quote]Christine wrote:
Fat and almost naked.[/quote]

[quote]Christine wrote:
Is this the picture?[/quote]

You’re the winner !!! YAY !

Thanks !

[quote]Christine wrote:
Is this the picture?[/quote]

WHAT THE FUCK?! That looks like my roommate…LOL
I’ve got an obese fucking roommate this year for college. He has hair and a beard just like that. It sucks because he’s a fucking slob and his lifestyle is the complete opposite of mine.