T Nation

PI Segues Nicely With Strong Words

Anyone else notice how Brando’s quote nicely ties into today’s Powerful Image? LOL

“I don’t think it’s the nature of any man to be monogamous. Men are propelled by genetically ordained impulses over which they have no control to distribute their seed.” – Marlon Brando

Fishnets… nice…

SMACK!

Very nice. Althought my wife disagrees with Brando. :slight_smile:

Women will never understand, and although somebody will disagree with this but, even if i had the hottest girl in the world, i would still want to do other women. So many hot women, so little time to do them all.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
Very nice. Althought my wife disagrees with Brando. :)[/quote]

I disagree as well. My reasoning was first posted here:
http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1122643

Basically, the most transferrable and important, conquering part of humanity is the mind, and a father is more successful who invests time and influences his childen than one who’s out chasing women and siring more young. He’d only have so much time to devote to so many children, that it would be beneficial to keep them all under one roof (likely with one woman) for ease of time investment.

In fact, the most successful fathers (and mothers) haven’t been so as biological fathers or mothers at all, but as authors, artists, philosophers and leaders.

How’s that Ad Council message go? “Any boy can get a woman pregnant. It takes a man to be a father.”

[quote]mike08042 wrote:
Women will never understand, and although somebody will disagree with this but, even if i had the hottest girl in the world, i would still want to do other women. So many hot women, so little time to do them all. [/quote]

That’s the nature of man. The fact that we can be monogomous and keep out primal instincts in check is a credit to our more evolved brain and though process. The fact the monogomy came about was to insure each offspring had the best chance of surival. By having the father stay, he protected, helped feed, disciplined, and taught the child up to adulthood along with the mother. Child raising is much more difficult with males empregnating as many females as they can and not being individually responsible for their offsrping. It’s a step up for mankind, but a precarious one.

They understand well enough. Women have biological urges to cheat that are just as strong as a man’s (though considerably more discriminating.)

A woman is just more likely to have the politesse not to talk about such urges in front of the sucker who’s paying her mortgage (or who she’s got lined up for the job.)

[quote]mike08042 wrote:
Women will never understand, and although somebody will disagree with this but, even if i had the hottest girl in the world, i would still want to do other women. So many hot women, so little time to do them all. [/quote]

[quote]BIGRAGOO wrote:
That’s the nature of man. The fact that we can be monogomous and keep out primal instincts in check is a credit to our more evolved brain and though process. The fact the monogomy came about was to insure each offspring had the best chance of surival. By having the father stay, he protected, helped feed, disciplined, and taught the child up to adulthood along with the mother. Child raising is much more difficult with males empregnating as many females as they can and not being individually responsible for their offsrping. It’s a step up for mankind, but a precarious one.[/quote]

Wow, I had never thought of evolutionary biology from that point of view (and I’ve studied evolution fairly extensively).

So in a sense, monogamy might be looked at as the next step in Darwin’s theory on natural selection and “survival of the fittest”? Interesting…

“But heterosexual genital love, which has remained exempt from outlawry, is itself restricted by further limitations, in the shape of insistance upon legitimacy and monogamy. Present day civilization makes it plain that it will only permit sexual relationships on the basis of a solitary, indisoluble bond between one man and one woman, and that it does not like sexuality as a source of pleasure in its own right and is only prepared to tolerate it because there is so far no substitute for it as a means of propagating the human race.” - take a wild guess

Civilization is a bitch

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:
“But heterosexual genital love, which has remained exempt from outlawry, is itself restricted by further limitations, in the shape of insistance upon legitimacy and monogamy. Present day civilization makes it plain that it will only permit sexual relationships on the basis of a solitary, indisoluble bond between one man and one woman, and that it does not like sexuality as a source of pleasure in its own right and is only prepared to tolerate it because there is so far no substitute for it as a means of propagating the human race.” - take a wild guess

Civilization is a bitch[/quote]

I love guessing games.

Frood?

[quote]DTLV wrote:
A woman is just more likely to have the politesse not to talk about such urges in front of the sucker who’s paying her mortgage (or who she’s got lined up for the job.)[/quote]

Nothing polite there. It’s just common sense. Or successful deception, or deception to succeed, whatever you wanna call it.

[quote]CC wrote:
So in a sense, monogamy might be looked at as the next step in Darwin’s theory on natural selection and “survival of the fittest”? Interesting…[/quote]

Depends on population density and corresponding social safety nets, I would say.

[quote]itsthenickman wrote:

  • take a wild guess

Civilization is a bitch[/quote]

I say some extreme gay, lesbian, or feminist activist.

It seems that someone is a balless wonder.

What is her name?

Please tell me.

Please?

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
What is her name?

Please tell me.

Please?[/quote]

Her name is Bianca Beauchamp.

It was under the original picture. For some reason they changed the picture and took her name off. Must have been getting complaints that the original was too “sexual” or something.

Its amazing that a woman can get away with murdering someone becuase her natural hormones affected her judgement so much (PMT) sorry no link to story but happened a few years ago.

And a man who has similar strength hormones in his body, gets into trouble for acting on the urges that his hormones urge him to do. (screw around)

Yeah, the name is gone, but if you click on the Archives link under the photo on the left, the original picture is still up in there.