PI: Bianca Beauchamp

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
Don’t go looking for the devil guys. Drunk people aren’t the best indicator anyway.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen more burning of Quebec’s flag/vandalism of provincial property than I’ve seen of Canadian’s.
[/quote]

Indeed there is action on both sides. I do remember some televised Sault Ste-Marie Quebec Flag Trampling, among other things. I was referring to the past ‘organized’ moves from the Societe St-Jean Baptiste or some Mouvement des Patriotes (can’t remember the exact name) on Confederation day that got some press a few years ago.

Anyway, there’s always going to be a Separatist / Federalist debate is unsettled. And even then…

In the meantime, we’ll still have some decent looking chicks to keep us thinking of err… other things. ;0)

[quote]MrChill wrote:
In the meantime, we’ll still have some decent looking chicks to keep us thinking of err… other things. ;0)
[/quote]

If there’s ever only one thing everyone can agree upon, it that for sure.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
The Quebec National Holiday is June 24.
Funny coincidence.

Not a coincidence at all. Quebec as a lot of gorgeous women, and on june 24 they’re all gonna be drunk…

That, or burning Canadian flags.

If past is an indicator of the future, you can expect some of the latter on the upcoming Confederation day. Sad but true.

Don’t go looking for the devil guys. Drunk people aren’t the best indicator anyway.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen more burning of Quebec’s flag/vandalism of provincial property than I’ve seen of Canadian’s.
[/quote]

As Triumph once said: “Listen – it’s the sound of nobody giving a crap!” Out west, nobody gives a fuck about who is burning whose flag.

This country is such a tired game – every region has unique needs and is pissed off at the federal government. We should all just seperate and form five or six different countries.

Regardless, Bianca Beauchamp is damn hot… I’m glad TC included here name under the first PI of her. Jackpot!

That girl lives in my city, walking in latex around town ? OMG !

lol

Still she is damn nice and has quite a gusto to drop college in 3rd year to go full time modelling

… and I laughed real hard about the idea of forming province/countries… that would be something… or maybe end up as hors-d’oeuvres for US assimilation ; )

food for thought… at any rate I have nothing against Canadians, and don’t really thing burning the flag is the kind of mob mentality that us separatists want to create a country on.