PI: Bianca Beauchamp

I think I’ve been paying more and more attention to the Friday PIs lately, simply because I’m in a slump and need to get laid.

But my loss is your gain, cause check out her name on Google. This girl is straight S. E. X. even if I can’t get any.

She is one of the most strokeriffic women on the planet… period. I hope she has the personality and mind to match. (yes, I like the whole package)

[quote]4est wrote:
She is one of the most strokeriffic women on the planet… period. I hope she has the personality and mind to match. (yes, I like the whole package)[/quote]

Not me, man. I would hope she is dumb enough to accidentaly screw me if we ever bumped in to each other.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
4est wrote:
She is one of the most strokeriffic women on the planet… period. I hope she has the personality and mind to match. (yes, I like the whole package)

Not me, man. I would hope she is dumb enough to accidentaly screw me if we ever bumped in to each other.

[/quote]

Exactly.

world class ass but DD’s look odd on a chick of 5ft2?
Still, id say hi.

[quote]supermick wrote:
Still, id say hi.[/quote]

That’s not what you tried to convince me! :wink:

[quote]supermick wrote:
Still, id say hi.[/quote]

She’s only 5-2 whilst standing.

Anyway-she’s got unnaturally died hair, a small blemish on her right cheek (face) and has a touch of cellulite on the lateral portion of her left thigh just below the buttocks.

Y’all need to calm down. She just a decent looking girls with large implants.

BB is from Quebec.
The Quebec National Holiday is June 24.
Funny coincidence.

sometimes I honestly wish I wasn’t quite so attracted to the female form…

It’s just painful looking at some of these girls sometimes, good heavens…

[quote]MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
Funny coincidence.[/quote]

Not a coincidence at all. Quebec as a lot of gorgeous women, and on june 24 they’re all gonna be drunk…

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
supermick wrote:
Still, id say hi.

Anyway-she’s got unnaturally died hair, a small blemish on her right cheek (face) and has a touch of cellulite on the lateral portion of her left thigh just below the buttocks.

[/quote]

I dont give a Shit shes a hot ass “redhead” (even if its unnatural red)

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
Funny coincidence.

Not a coincidence at all. Quebec as a lot of gorgeous women, and on june 24 they’re all gonna be drunk…
[/quote]

Yup. Just a funny timing coincidence. But we gotta thank France and their Filles du Roi for boosting the looks of women here eheheehehe. Now that’s a gift that keeps on going!

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
supermick wrote:
Still, id say hi.

[/quote]

Damn Nation, that’s looking for flaws if I’ve ever seen it, lol.

[quote]mertdawg wrote:
supermick wrote:
Still, id say hi.

[/quote]

And you’d still hit it like a drunk mexican going at a pinata.

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
Funny coincidence.

[/quote]

That, or burning Canadian flags.

[quote]AgentOrange wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
Funny coincidence.

That, or burning Canadian flags.[/quote]

If past is an indicator of the future, you can expect some of the latter on the upcoming Confederation day. Sad but true.

She is nice but I like a little more muscle like the Ava Cowan pic with her abb’s showing or the woman in the put up your dukes pic from Powerful Images.

[quote]der Koning wrote:
Y’all need to calm down. She just a decent looking girls with large implants.[/quote]

Agreed completely. She’s not that great. I’ve easily had better.

[quote]MrChill wrote:
AgentOrange wrote:
Zen warrior wrote:
MrChill wrote:
BB is from Quebec.
Funny coincidence.

That, or burning Canadian flags.

If past is an indicator of the future, you can expect some of the latter on the upcoming Confederation day. Sad but true.[/quote]

Don’t go looking for the devil guys. Drunk people aren’t the best indicator anyway.

And for what it’s worth, I’ve seen more burning of Quebec’s flag/vandalism of provincial property than I’ve seen of Canadian’s.