PI 9/13/06

i really can’t take it, i am turning my PI off until we find a cure for this. Might i suggest another jamie Eason photo to soothe the masses after this horrible infringement.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Plastering the word “VANITY” across Tom’s forehead couldn’t have been a better move… :)[/quote]

Exactly what I first noticed.

I knew it was TC

Ok, first of all I’m pretty sure it’s a joke. Second, it’s off the cover of vanity fair, but the coincidence is still funny.

I think TC must hate athletic women. Why else would he post this on a Wednesday? Can’t the women who work so hard for their physiques get the respect they’re due?

Time to protest

[quote]TC wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
I do think its powerful. I mean he did say he couldnt have kids when he was with Nichole Kidman now he must have done something 'cause BAMN he’s a daddy. BTW Nice dye job they did on the babies hair to match Tom’s.

WAIT A MINUTE! TOM CRUISE IS TC! TC is TOM CRUISE! T-Nation is TOM-NATION! We have all been had!

Elron promised me that no one would be able to figure it out!

[/quote]

???!!!

[quote]deuce2 wrote:
I knew it was TC[/quote]

Crap, beat me to it!

i heard thats not their real baby. The real baby “sur”(or however u spell the name) had some deformity, so they stashed her away somewhere and bought another baby to show to the public. Just thinking about that possibility makes me laugh, but who knows with tom cruise these days.

This was broadcast on 92.3 free fm in the tristate area.

[quote]deuce2 wrote:
I knew it was TC[/quote]

THATS GREAT!

[quote]alownage wrote:
Ok, first of all I’m pretty sure it’s a joke. Second, it’s off the cover of vanity fair, but the coincidence is still funny.[/quote]

Didn’t ANYBODY read the caption?

[quote]deuce2 wrote:
I knew it was TC[/quote]

10 TC Funny Points!

For all you conspiracy theorists out there, my brother is a mid-level record producer in LA (one of his songs is currently #1 in Asia). Long before any of this happened, he told me that it was pretty widely known in the celebrity circles that Tom Cruise was caught in a homosexual act and that all this in-love goofiness and suspicious pregnancy stuff is a desperate cover. It makes sense when you understand that EVERYTHING in Hollywood is fake.

[quote]PGJ wrote:
For all you conspiracy theorists out there, my brother is a mid-level record producer in LA (one of his songs is currently #1 in Asia). Long before any of this happened, he told me that it was pretty widely known in the celebrity circles that Tom Cruise was caught in a homosexual act and that all this in-love goofiness and suspicious pregnancy stuff is a desperate cover. It makes sense when you understand that EVERYTHING in Hollywood is fake. [/quote]

Oh, ok. I beleive you.

[quote]TC wrote:
deuce2 wrote:
I knew it was TC

10 TC Funny Points!
[/quote]

can I trade 'em in for a bottle of BETA-7

[quote]Plisskin wrote:
TC wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
I do think its powerful. I mean he did say he couldnt have kids when he was with Nichole Kidman now he must have done something 'cause BAMN he’s a daddy. BTW Nice dye job they did on the babies hair to match Tom’s.

WAIT A MINUTE! TOM CRUISE IS TC! TC is TOM CRUISE! T-Nation is TOM-NATION! We have all been had!

Elron promised me that no one would be able to figure it out!

???!!![/quote]

That’s pretty damn good!

[quote]PGJ wrote:
For all you conspiracy theorists out there, my brother is a mid-level record producer in LA (one of his songs is currently #1 in Asia). Long before any of this happened, he told me that it was pretty widely known in the celebrity circles that Tom Cruise was caught in a homosexual act and that all this in-love goofiness and suspicious pregnancy stuff is a desperate cover. It makes sense when you understand that EVERYTHING in Hollywood is fake. [/quote]

And we all know that mid-level record producers have the real scoop with what’s going on with the rich and famous.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
PGJ wrote:
For all you conspiracy theorists out there, my brother is a mid-level record producer in LA (one of his songs is currently #1 in Asia). Long before any of this happened, he told me that it was pretty widely known in the celebrity circles that Tom Cruise was caught in a homosexual act and that all this in-love goofiness and suspicious pregnancy stuff is a desperate cover. It makes sense when you understand that EVERYTHING in Hollywood is fake.

And we all know that mid-level record producers have the real scoop with what’s going on with the rich and famous.[/quote]

It wouldn’t surprise me if it was true. You get to rub elbows with a whole lot of people at “elite” parties and shit. Hell, even cocktail waitresses probably hear some good shit. My uncle has always maintained that Cruise was a fanny-bandit, ever since I can remember, and that rumor’s been flying around for years.

PGA, YOU’RE SUCH A SPAZZ!!!

I only clicked on this thread because I thought you were posting beautiful photos of a trip to the Phillipine Isles you were on…then I got an unwanted eyeful of “Tomkat” and the “Tomkitten” (those terms make me barf, BTW, who in Hollywood thinks of all those goofy, corny terms anyway?..Bennifer, Bennifer 2, Brangelina…)

I think the baby looks like Tom from below the eyes down.

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
PGA, YOU’RE SUCH A SPAZZ!!!

I only clicked on this thread because I thought you were posting beautiful photos of a trip to the Phillipine Isles you were on…then I got an unwanted eyeful of “Tomkat” and the “Tomkitten” (those terms make me barf, BTW, who in Hollywood thinks of all those goofy, corny terms anyway?..Bennifer, Bennifer 2, Brangelina…)

I think the baby looks like Tom from below the eyes down. [/quote]

I didnt pick the PI TC is the one that put it there!