Physiques and Steroids

So… if I take steroids, I could become an African-American ex-cop weighing in at 325lbs?

(orders 57 vials of Test-P)

[quote]Makavali wrote:
So… if I take steroids, I could become an African-American ex-cop weighing in at 325lbs?

(orders 57 vials of Test-P)[/quote]

count me in. Comming from a white, 20something, desk bitch, male in Australia, that’s a pretty big ask!

Isn’t the answer obvious as to why they look different?

Ronnie is on American steroids(ok maybe Mexican)

Marius is on Polish steroids

No hard work involved, it’s all a combination of drugs, steroids, and anabolic substances.

You should all try {Carbolin 19 H28 O2}. Greatest compound ever.

cough

EDIT: Hey MODS, I meant what I wrote, it ain’t Carbolin 19.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
No hard work involved, it’s all a combination of drugs, steroids, and anabolic substances.

cough[/quote]

based on that, most of the guys at my gym are on gear, their so frickin’ lazy lol

“now i show you the shoulder workout”

[quote]Scott M wrote:

Marius is on Polish steroids[/quote]

Ah…I get it now. I guess I better use Polish steroids then, because I don’t want to get all unfunctional like Ronnie. His muscles are all for show.

I’m going to ignore the fact that I’ve seen Ronnie’s training videos and know what kind of weight he lifts though.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Scott M wrote:

Marius is on Polish steroids

Ah…I get it now. I guess I better use Polish steroids then, because I don’t want to get all unfunctional like Ronnie. His muscles are all for show.

I’m going to ignore the fact that I’ve seen Ronnie’s training videos and know what kind of weight he lifts though.[/quote]

LIGHT WEIGHTS BABY!