Physique Update!

[quote]gregron wrote:
OP, what size fitted hat do you wear?

It looks like you have a tiny head… That could factor in to how big you look, that and the fact that you’re really big lol. Just a theory[/quote]

I’m actually wondering about some shopping going on here, looks like you were hinting at it in your OP but didn’t want to say it…lol.

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
Legs don’t even look real, lol. You look sick.[/quote]
Apreesh

[quote]gregron wrote:

It looks like you have a tiny head… That could factor in to how big you look, that and the fact that you’re really big lol. Just a theory[/quote]

Lol, idk I wear an adjustable one.

[quote]jskrabac wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

I’m actually wondering about some shopping going on here, looks like you were hinting at it in your OP but didn’t want to say it…lol. [/quote]

Guess I’ll take that as a compliment lol, but naw, I said that so people wouldn’t wonder why I put on so much mass in a week, lol.

[quote]The3Commandments wrote:
Has it only been two years? I find that almost impossible to believe, with or without supps. I take your word for it though: pretty amazing.[/quote]

Yea, two years of bodybuilding training, I lifted weights in high school for wrestling though.

God blessed you with genetically outstanding bodybuilding potential but compensated by taking away your hair.

George Costanza on steroids.

[quote]gregron wrote:

This is interesting because I have a relatively small head and I think I’d look smaller if I had a more largely proportional head.

Does it matter if give off the illusion of looking bigger because inherent structural composition? Isn’t bodybuilding or just plain wanting “to look big” about illusion anyway? I mean, if you can look like 240lbs at 230lbs, isn’t that a good thing?

insane physique man. That is some crazy progress for only lifting 2 years. Got any before pics? Curious what kind of “supplements” used, if any (guessing based of that stage of thinning hair/receding hairline at only 20). Good work nonetheless.

Yes, you do have the hairstyle of a Medieval catapult operator, but I will attribute that to your hat.

Great physique. Your leg to waist ratio is insane. Can you go full-Platz and focus on those for a couple years? Real freak potential right there…

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

This is interesting because I have a relatively small head and I think I’d look smaller if I had a more largely proportional head.

Does it matter if give off the illusion of looking bigger because inherent structural composition? Isn’t bodybuilding or just plain wanting “to look big” about illusion anyway? I mean, if you can look like 240lbs at 230lbs, isn’t that a good thing?[/quote]

It is a good thing, IMO, an I agree with what you’re saying here.

I was just wondering if he in fact did have a small head and that was factoring into his look. I wasn’t bashing it at all. If that picture is legit and really is the OP then he looks huge and should be very proud of it. Good for him.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Yes, you do have the hairstyle of a Medieval catapult operator…[/quote]

LMFAO!
Funniest line here since Ct Rock’s “…like a mist of brocoli and hatred” line!

Anyway, Youngster, you look incredible.

Onward and Upward!

[quote]youngster543210 wrote:

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:

[quote]ElevenMag wrote:
Somebody who thinks the NFL combine equates to bodybuilding prowess. No one cares what you f*cking weigh bro… You look good, better than a lot that post here, but no where near a level you can be cocky about[/quote]

You made me money on youtube and that is all I care about.

And to be frank, at 22, benching 365 for 5, 425 for 1, I can deal especially when lifting is not even a priority of mine just something I do one the side.[/quote]

I’m 20 and bench 485 and I’m not cocky!..oh wait…yes I am.[/quote]

This was in another thread (the 18-inch arms one), and I just wanted to bring it up here in case this guy is actually a troll. Isn’t a 485 bench in troll territory, assisted or not?

I guess I’m just taken aback by how dickish the OP is to people frequently. I’ve never met anyone who was truly dedicated to something and put in the work that it would take to get to where he is that is also a dick about it. Maybe I’ve just been lucky in the people that I meet.

id like to see OP post more current pictures of himself

…2y training, 20yo, 485lbs bench, natty, acting like a dick…

I want to believe, I really do but but but…

He could bench 485 with those short, thick arms. Natty, not so sure, but he could be.

Then again, some people consider a half way down with their ass half way up a bench.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Does it matter if give off the illusion of looking bigger because inherent structural composition? Isn’t bodybuilding or just plain wanting “to look big” about illusion anyway? I mean, if you can look like 240lbs at 230lbs, isn’t that a good thing?[/quote]

For bodybuilding purposes, a small cranium is a blessing! In fact, it is rarely discussed when outlining the various physical attributes which contribute to good bodybuilding potential. A small head can make the corresponding landscape appear bigger. If a 180lbs man has a 23" cranium circumference and (impossibly) shrunk it to 21", his body would easily appear to be 10-15lbs heavier even though his muscle mass remained the same. The closest you can come to doing/creating this illusion is to buzz cut your hair if it happens to be long/bushy.

[quote]In10s wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

For bodybuilding purposes, a small cranium is a blessing! In fact, it is rarely discussed when outlining the various physical attributes which contribute to good bodybuilding potential. A small head can make the corresponding landscape appear bigger. If a 180lbs man has a 23" cranium circumference and (impossibly) shrunk it to 21", his body would easily appear to be 10-15lbs heavier even though his muscle mass remained the same. The closest you can come to doing/creating this illusion is to buzz cut your hair if it happens to be long/bushy.[/quote]
I would like to see the same picture of the same bodybuilder with his head shrunk in one picture.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
hairstyle of a Medieval catapult operator

[/quote]

LOLL
I dont think ive read something that funny ever