Physique Imbalances

My honest guess is that you should consider how you are training: take vids of yourself and analyze your form. I’ve seen people “lift” the amounts that you list re: dips and pullups, only they weren’t really doing much in terms of using their muscles. Their form was atrocious and unproductive. For those exercises, as Badger said above, try cutting the weight and really working the muscles themselves instead of just trying to “move weight.”

The other observation I would have is that you really do very little overall weight/resistance work. You’re doing mostly bodyweight-type exercises, and you do not appear to be taking squats, overhead press or deadlifts very seriously, assuming you’ve been doing this routine for more than six or eight months.

Fundamentally, setting aside issues of diet and recovery, form is going to follow function. You essentially look about like what I would guess someone would look like given the routine that you run.

[quote]mademan1337 wrote:
and routine
[/quote]

I’m sorry, but this is bullshit.

You plan to do squats and deadlifts 1x a week, on the same day, after snatches and cleans (I don’t get why you want to snatch anyway)? Those are the damn money makers! You also don’t have to throw in finishers and add-ons every damn day. So, assuming your training sessions on MO-WE-FRI are a given, I suggest you use TUE-THU-SAT for this:

Tuesday:

dips, 3x 8-12
chins, 3x 8-12
Squat, 1x10-20 (you can take deep breaths. The set is over when you rack or drop the bar. Whenever you can do 20, add weight)

Thursday:

overhead press or push press, 4x5-8
barbell row, 4x5-8
incline DB bench, 3x10-15
face pulls, 3x10-15

Saturday:

Deadlift - work up to the heaviest set of five you can do, then take 90% of that weight and get 15 smooth, fast reps in as many sets as it takes
front squat - 5x10. Start light on these, they will suck.

Or do something else. Whatever it is, don’t program yourself - you have the typical combat mindset of throwing shit tons of volume and strength endurance work at the wall, hoping it will paint a pretty picture. It won’t.

thank your for the help