Physique Clinic V-Diet

We are considering having someone do a Velocity Diet as part of their Physique Clinic transformation. They would be doing the latest version of the diet that will appear in the upcoming Velocity Diet book.

If you have excess body fat to lose, are interested in the V-Diet, and want free supplements and free one-on-one online coaching from me, then apply by clicking here:

http://www.t-nation.com/physClinPreSignUp.jsp

Indicate in your application that you’d like to do the V-Diet. Also, shoot me a PM letting me know you submitted. (With about 50 new people signing up daily, I don’t want to lose you in the shuffle.)

Now, the warning: Don’t waste my time or Biotest’s supplements. The V-Diet is hard. Your ass is MINE for 28 days plus a two-week transition period. Basically, the focus of the next 6 weeks of your life will be on losing a large amount of body fat rapidly and changing your food-related behaviors and bad habits forever.

This will be a life changing experience for one T-Nation reader… IF he or she follows through with it.

I need absolute dedication. No whining, no wavering, no pathetic excuse making. I don’t care if you have a hot date, business lunch, or family dinner – you will be drinking a V-Diet shake. I don’t care if it’s dark and snowing – you will take your NEPA walk. I don’t care about your favorite workout program or style of training; you will be doing the one I give you. I don’t care if your fat toxic friends, relatives, co-workers or spouse say you’re crazy… and you better not either.

If you’re that weak, then don’t sign up.

Apply at the Physique Clinic (not this thread) if you are ready to change your life.

If someone has already applied but thinks they’re good candidates for the V-Diet, can they reapply?

[quote]Dave2 wrote:
If someone has already applied but thinks they’re good candidates for the V-Diet, can they reapply?

[/quote]

No, they just need to drop me a PM and I’ll make a note of their application.

[quote]Chris Shugart wrote:
Dave2 wrote:

No, they just need to drop me a PM and I’ll make a note of their application.

[/quote]

Chris I sent you a pm regarding this and my application was sent in a long time ago but would be very interested in the V-Diet.

Still only US residents right?

[quote]stefan2k wrote:
Still only US residents right?[/quote]

Yes.

But let’s please not turn this thread into another “Boo-hoo, no fair!” thread.

This would be sweet if I were to be picked. I am in the last stages of getting extremely lean. I was going to try this in a couple weeks but I just don’t have the cash to buy all of the Metabolic Drive that is needed as well as the HRX, flax, etc. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity for whoever is chosen though.

Ok, this would be perfect…in March. I wanna hit 220 and maintain that for a bit. But then I’d be ready to kick some serious ass. Should I bother applying?

do it after new year for god steaks!

[quote]chutec wrote:
do it after new year for god steaks![/quote]

Sadly, it’s that attitude that keeps most people, even lifters, fat for most of the year.

If anyone applying can’t forgo Christmas cookies and one night of binge drinking then they’re not V-Diet material.

Screw real food, Metabolic Drive is delicious!

[quote]PozzSka wrote:
Screw real food, Metabolic Drive is delicious![/quote]

I’ve never even tasted it but I’ve heard it’s good. This would be the perfect time for me since I’m off of school til January 22 so I can just sit around all day, train, drink shakes and do NEPA.

Wednesday Morning: 17 V-Diet sign-ups so far. Lots of good candidates, but more applications are still be accepted.

WHAT!
I didn’t see ONLY US residents till now.
BAH HUMBUG to that rule !
Obviously you will be dis-regarding my application so, there goes my christmas present anyway.

When do you think you’ll be deciding the V-Diet vict…err, participant? :wink:

If anyone applying can’t forgo Christmas cookies and one night of binge drinking then they’re not V-Diet material.

[/quote]
I guess that answers my question, sort of. Is there any chance you’d run this again closer to cutting season (i.e. late winter, early spring)? For us northerners, it’s a bit cold to think about shedding our natural insulation. =p

[quote]wfifer wrote:
Is there any chance you’d run this again closer to cutting season (i.e. late winter, early spring)? For us northerners, it’s a bit cold to think about shedding our natural insulation. =p
[/quote]

What, are we bears now that have to store fat and hibernate?

Winter is a great time to cut. For one thing, you can spend the summer lean instead of only getting lean at the end of summer like most people do.

There’s also some evidence that the body burns more calories to stay warm when you’re cold. During the formulation of the V-Diet I did my NEPA work so wrapped up I could barely walk. At times I put on a ski mask and hood and pulled it so tightly I could only peek out with one eye. When that eye started to freeze up in the biting wind, I’d switch to the other eye.

Four weeks later I was down 16 pounds, hit single digit body fat, lost several inches off the waist, and discovered my lower abs.

As the old saying goes, those who say it can’t be done are often surpassed by those doing it.

Am I special? Had I just not heard the “must stay a fat tub o’ lard all winter” logic? Am I just smarter and tougher than everyone else?

No, I’m not. I just did it.

And that’s who I’m looking for for the V-Diet Physique Clinic: someone who can get rid of the flimsy excuses, get pissed off, and just do it.

[quote]PozzSka wrote:
When do you think you’ll be deciding the V-Diet vict…err, participant? ;-)[/quote]

I’m not sure. Mainly because I’m not sure anyone has the balls to not binge eat and drink on Christmas and New Year’s. God forbid the opportunity to change their lives for the better interfere with their gluttony…

I understand your concern. Thanks for the answer.

…I did my NEPA work so wrapped up I could barely walk. At times I put on a ski mask and hood and pulled it so tightly I could only peek out with one eye. When that eye started to freeze up in the biting wind, I’d switch to the other eye.

[/quote]

I thought you lived in Texas?