Physique Clinic Discussion for: Gus Pacho

Weight: 210.0 lbs

Height: 68.0 in

Supplements: Metabolic Drive, Biotest Creatine, Spike tablets

Calories per Day: 2300

Training: HFT full-body workouts, 4 x week, compound movements and complexes

Goals: Drop to 180-175 lbs @ 6% BF and finally sport clearly defined abs

Counselor Team: Chris Shugart, Chad Waterbury, Christian Thibaudeau

Sweet we got a new guy! I just wanted to say welcome and wish you the best of luck man!

Good luck! I look forward to reading your Clinic; everyone’s noted the great chest you have hidden, but I think you’re also going to have some amazing arms at the end of this.

I have a question: is this V-Diet set in stone at 28 days + a two week transition, or are you going right up until you achieve your goal of ~6% bodyfat? Or perhaps V-Diet and then a switch to another diet program for the last bit?

yep, congrats on this! im sure we’l find out soon enough if gustavopacho has the dedication and motivation needed, but let me just say theres going to be lots of people behind you routing for you.

“you can do it!”

keep reminding yourself of what your doing and why your doing it, and if you do everything straight down the line “you will achieve your goal”.

Congratulations!

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Sweet we got a new guy! I just wanted to say welcome and wish you the best of luck man![/quote]

Thank you brother, I’ve been keeping up with your clinic and I gotta say that your dedication is inspiring.

[quote]DirtyRobot wrote:
Good luck! I look forward to reading your Clinic; everyone’s noted the great chest you have hidden, but I think you’re also going to have some amazing arms at the end of this.

I have a question: is this V-Diet set in stone at 28 days + a two week transition, or are you going right up until you achieve your goal of ~6% bodyfat? Or perhaps V-Diet and then a switch to another diet program for the last bit?[/quote]
I’m doing the transition period which should drop more bodyfat, don’t know what I’ll do after its all done, maybe the AD with very short clean carb ups and then just keep going to get my goal and maintain at 8% year round, maintaing 6% bf is not too realistic but I want to see what it feels like. Take care

[quote]Ad B wrote:
yep, congrats on this! im sure we’l find out soon enough if gustavopacho has the dedication and motivation needed, but let me just say theres going to be lots of people behind you routing for you.

“you can do it!”

keep reminding yourself of what your doing and why your doing it, and if you do everything straight down the line “you will achieve your goal”.

[/quote]

Thank you brother!

Congratulations !!!
finally a guy that is more in the age and weight class I’m in. I just started the V-Diet last week so I’m really looking forward to all the hints and pointers you get from your trainers.
And please, post a lot :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best!

[quote]swinada wrote:
Congratulations !!!
finally a guy that is more in the age and weight class I’m in. I just started the V-diet last week so I’m really looking forward to all the hints and pointers you get from your trainers.
And please, post a lot :slight_smile:
Wish you all the best! [/quote]

Thank you bro! I will absolutely post what I have to go through. Stay strong on your V-Diet and maybe even post your results when you are done! I get motivated seeing the progress other people make also! Take care

Congratulations Gus! I wish you nothing but the best and I’ll be looking at your thread frequently just like the other participants of the Physique Clinic. So keep us updated.

jet

Heck yea! Congrads homie. Heres ur hedge of support. I kinda have the same goals so i will be doing this with ya. dont let me(us!) down! -Flexes-

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Congratulations Gus! I wish you nothing but the best and I’ll be looking at your thread frequently just like the other participants of the Physique Clinic. So keep us updated.

jet[/quote]

Thanks Jet, It is an honor to be in the Physique Clinic and my obligation to T-Nation and its members to update my entire transformation. Take care

[quote]Jamaco wrote:
Heck yea! Congrads homie. Heres ur hedge of support. I kinda have the same goals so i will be doing this with ya. dont let me(us!) down! -Flexes-[/quote]

Right on Jamaco, thanks bro! I wanna see your after pics too when you finish! Stay strong.

Best of luck man.

And if you can learn anything from the Physique Clinics that got started before you, i think it would be that the more interaction with the coaches and the forums that you can get, the easier this may be for you.

now go kick some ass.

–JB

Congratz Gus and best of luck…

I have a feeling this guy is going to have a really impressive transformation, dunno why.

alex

Hey man,
Just wanted to say welcome aboard. Good luck, but like Shugart says, luck won’t have anything to do with your great results.
-Greg

Good luck bud! I’m sure it’s getting repetitive now but I definitely see a great physique in your near future!

Chris, In your NEPA guidline entry you said he could walk 2 miles in 15 minutes at a 4 pace, and not trying to nitpick, but didnt want any confusion, it is actually 1 mile in 15 minutes at that pace.

KICK ASS Gus, can’t wait to see your transformation!

hmmm that is very fast walking 2 Miles per 15 minutes. I’m sure he meant 2 miles in 1/2 hr. I never was very good at math and I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one. :slight_smile: