Physique Clinic discussion for CrewPierce

[physClinDiscussion]13[/physClinDiscussion]

He’s one of the most motivated in my opinion, happy he didn’t get kicked.

I disagree. The explanations he gave Chris didn’t jive with the posts Chris referenced. He sounded like he was sorry because he got caught more than anything else. But if I was chosen for opportunity to work with one of the most well-respected training coaches in the industry, was going to be getting free supps from Biotest, all free of cost, I’d grovel too.

With that said, I truly hope he succeeds. If he doesn’t, he’ll only have himself to blame.

Crew you are awesome!

You have everything dialed in guy. All the haters and whiners are gnashing their teeth and turning green. The rest of us are watching to see the process and see how you succeed.

Your planning is great. Thanks for taking the pics of your food, and prep, and keeping the updates going on your thread.

Your training and discipline are really showing.

I think Shugs and Thibs knew exactly what they were doing when they chose you.

I have to agree with the aforementioned comments, definitely one of the most motivated in the Clinic and the updates are both informative and entertaining.

I have a question for you Crew: In reference to the one degree increase in temperature…Let’s say that every morning the temperature reading is 96.7 and then we come to a point where the temperature reads 97.7, does this mean an upward calorie adjustment is due and if so, has The Beast made any mention as to how much that caloric increase is?

[I found that fact to be very interesting]
This Clinic is exciting, a lot of helpful information is being provided.

Good Luck

I say good luck to him. He wanted to get bigger, so he looked into steroids. Most of us have considered them wether or not we actually went through with it. Maybe now he’ll see how good his results can be eating and training right, and won’t give them a second thought.

I still hate him for getting all those free supps though.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Crew you are awesome!

You have everything dialed in guy. All the haters and whiners are gnashing their teeth and turning green. The rest of us are watching to see the process and see how you succeed.

Your planning is great. Thanks for taking the pics of your food, and prep, and keeping the updates going on your thread.

Your training and discipline are really showing.

I think Shugs and Thibs knew exactly what they were doing when they chose you.

[/quote]

Haha OctoberGirl you are just wayyy too nice to me!! Thank you so much for your support!! I will do my best to keep you guys updated and I refuse to let any one you down!

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:

I still hate him for getting all those free supps though.[/quote]

Haha I can live with that :slight_smile: Thanks for your understanding and for following along!

[quote]PanchoPantera wrote:
I have to agree with the aforementioned comments, definitely one of the most motivated in the Clinic and the updates are both informative and entertaining.

I have a question for you Crew: In reference to the one degree increase in temperature…Let’s say that every morning the temperature reading is 96.7 and then we come to a point where the temperature reads 97.7, does this mean an upward calorie adjustment is due and if so, has The Beast made any mention as to how much that caloric increase is?

[I found that fact to be very interesting]
This Clinic is exciting, a lot of helpful information is being provided.

Good Luck

[/quote]

PanchoPantera,
Thanks for following along and I’m glad I’m able to make my posts somewhat entertaining for you guys! Haha I’m trying not to bore you guys! As far as the temp. is concerned the best I can do for you is quote Thibs

“It is the best indicator of metabolic rate fluctuations. An decrease of 1 degrees = a 10% drop in metabolic rate and a gain of 1 degree indicates a 10% increase in metabolic rate. If it ever goes up we’ll have to adjust your calories upwards.”

As for what amount of calories to increase I’m not sure on that one. If we assume I would have to go up by 10% I would be increasing my cals. to about an addition 300-350 per day. Let’s hope I gain some weight and then Thibs will tell us! :wink:

I agree you seem the most determined and sticking to everything just as suggested. Which is what you should do.

Now get to growing!

[quote]Kalle wrote:
I agree you seem the most determined and sticking to everything just as suggested. Which is what you should do.

Now get to growing![/quote]

Haha thanks Biotest man! I certainly shall do my best! :slight_smile:

Im really looking forward to seeing the kinds of gains CrewPiece is going to be making. His routine looks interesting and I think he has the most potential out of the four to put on loads of mass and get freaky strong.

Good luck man.

[quote]Kalle wrote:

Now get to growing![/quote]

I agree and good luck this should be fun to follow along with.

Der Candy and David,
Much thanks for the well wished and luck guys!!

Should anyone have any questions about how I prepare my food, how my workouts are going, ect feel free to ask away! I’ll do my best to respond to everyone on here and I always answer my PM’s!

CrewPierce, good luck for you in your tramsformation.
A question: is max strength your main goal for this training phase you are now rather than size (since you are doing mostly low-rep work)?

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
All the haters and whiners are gnashing their teeth and turning green. The rest of us are watching to see the process and see how you succeed.[/quote]

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
I say good luck to him. He wanted to get bigger, so he looked into steroids. Most of us have considered them wether or not we actually went through with it. [/quote]

I’m not a “hater” or “whiner” by any means. My point is that the best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. Not that it matters a hill 'o beans, but the fact that most of the repliers are so quick to brush his past behavior under the rug says more about them than anyone who may be a “hater” or jealous for not being chosen to participate. Also, the tone of “ends justify the means” in these replies and basically stating the above sheds much light on the posters.

But I’m I jealous…heck, yeah! Besides, in my post I said hoped he succeeds.

Crew,
I envy your charisma for working out you reveal in your posts.

I was wondering what ingredients are in your ‘cajun salmon’. Do you eat the shrimp by them selfs cold and all? Precooked from the store?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, good luck.

Thanks!
RetailBoy

Crew, you’ve been given an amazing opportunity. And I know you know it.

So show us what you can do!

It’s your time man.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Crew,
I envy your charisma for working out you reveal in your posts.

I was wondering what ingredients are in your ‘cajun salmon’. Do you eat the shrimp by them selfs cold and all? Precooked from the store?

Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions, good luck.

Thanks!
RetailBoy
[/quote]

Hey man thanks for the compliment!

My “cajun salmon” is a thawed wild caught salmon which I put a little bit of olive oil on and then cover it in red, black, and white pepper along with some garlic. I then microwave it for 3 minutes on high. It’s rather tasty and fast!

The shrimp I actually pan cook. I simply combine the three ingredients CT wanted me to eat for a snack and heat it over medium heat for a few minutes. Haha the first day I tried to eat the shrimp plain and cold with the cucumber…man I about threw-up at my desk! Haha not making that mistake again!

[quote]ChokeOnStrength wrote:
Crew, you’ve been given an amazing opportunity. And I know you know it.

So show us what you can do!

It’s your time man.[/quote]

Thanks for the encouragement Strength and I’ll do my best! Haha just don’t choke me because my squat sucks at the moment!

I’ve been so determined to hit that 500lb deadlift that I have been forgetting about the squat until CT put it in my program!