T Nation

Physical Therapists in Knoxville, TN?

Hey guys, I have thoracic outlet syndrome and have been going to a chirporactor for treatment for a bout a year. I’ve been doing this primarily because it’s free, my dad owns a HRT business and they refer each other clients so the hooks me up

Unfortunately, after a year I haven’t gotten any better and have actually begun seeing an increase in severity of symptoms, so it’s time to make a change.

So, does anyone know of any great PT’s in the knoxville, TN area?

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
Hey guys, I have thoracic outlet syndrome and have been going to a chirporactor for treatment for a bout a year. I’ve been doing this primarily because it’s free, my dad owns a HRT business and they refer each other clients so the hooks me up

Unfortunately, after a year I haven’t gotten any better and have actually begun seeing an increase in severity of symptoms, so it’s time to make a change.

So, does anyone know of any great PT’s in the knoxville, TN area?[/quote]

Some of my classmates did their observation hours there. I will check and see if any of them are heading back/know the best in the area.

[quote]wiggles wrote:

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

So, does anyone know of any great PT’s in the knoxville, TN area?[/quote]

Some of my classmates did their observation hours there. I will check and see if any of them are heading back/know the best in the area.[/quote]

Thanks!

OrthoTennessee Therapy - Fort Sanders West
(865) 558-4491
Fax: (865) 558-4493
260 Fort Sanders West Blvd ? Suite 110 ? Knoxville, TN 37922

I rehabbed there for my bicep tendonesis and shoulder labrum cleanup…just did my first post op meet, PRs just 9 months after surgery.

[quote]lil power wrote:
OrthoTennessee Therapy - Fort Sanders West
(865) 558-4491
Fax: (865) 558-4493
260 Fort Sanders West Blvd ? Suite 110 ? Knoxville, TN 37922

I rehabbed there for my bicep tendonesis and shoulder labrum cleanup…just did my first post op meet, PRs just 9 months after surgery. [/quote]

I can vouch for the same group’s Powell location. Both of my daughter’s rehabbed reconstructed ACL’s there, and successfully returned to their respective sports.

Awesome, thanks a lot guys.

Way,

Buddy of mine said to see if you can get in with Wes Franks at UT Medical Center Outpatient. Says the guy may be one of the smartest people he knows. Seems like a decent endorsement. Best of luck bud.