PH's and Sperm Count

Quick question, couldnt find much on a search, but how do PH cycles afect sperm count? Would it increase? Decrease? Thanks for any responses

Massively decrease.

Some guys end up with a totally trashed HPTA from that shit. Some are vulnerable. Only one way for you to find out, try it. These xeno steroids can shut off gene expression associated with being a male. Things get shut off like a switch and cannot be reset. Yes, these guys are different, but only with 20:20 hind sight.

For some, hair loss meds [5-alpha-reductase inhibitors] can do the same. Have had some have the same result with adventures with deca only cycles. Any steroid drug that is foreign to the body can have unexpected effects.

Pick a PH drug [yes these are drugs] and google for that drug against ‘scam’ and ‘libido’ and read for few days.

[quote]KSman wrote:
These xeno steroids can shut off gene expression associated with being a male. Things get shut off like a switch and cannot be reset.[quote]

Reproduce evidence showing this? I find it hard to believe there are studies on these phs and their epigenetic modulation characteristics. Gene expression DOES allow for on and off switchs depending on the type of expression modulation.

I see the wreckage. There was a lecture video by a doc who stated that 5-alpha reductase inhibitors were destroying HPTA’s in some men. We also have the example of designer progesterone, “progestins” creating unintended consequences.

You are crazy expecting or demanding that these things show up in clinical research. I have had the reports from guys who have had docs fail to restart their HPTA’s.

When I say “can” that does not imply anything more than that.

Some are vulnerable. You are not? Good for you.

[quote]KSman wrote:
I see the wreckage. There was a lecture video by a doc who stated that 5-alpha reductase inhibitors were destroying HPTA’s in some men. We also have the example of designer progesterone, “progestins” creating unintended consequences.

You are crazy expecting or demanding that these things show up in clinical research. I have had the reports from guys who have had docs fail to restart their HPTA’s.

When I say “can” that does not imply anything more than that.

Some are vulnerable. You are not? Good for you.[/quote]

Excuse me, but you are the one that made a specific statement about epigenetic modulation by PHs. If you want to say Progestins can fuck with the HPTA, leave it at then. You insinuated something beyond that.

Progestins are a good example of how some steroid drugs can create problems with gene expression. I can’t accept that your criticism has any merit, can you be a bit more clear about your objection?

Others might want to read this: "Epigenetics - Wikipedia

So I do see young guys whose lives are ruined from PH use, deca only cycles and hair loss drugs. The risks are low but real. For those affected, the low risk seems meaningless. What do you think my message should be to convey the message that there are dangers and severe consequences for a few? We cannot say that the these things are harmless. We can say that these things are harmful.

[quote]KSman wrote:
Progestins are a good example of how some steroid drugs can create problems with gene expression. I can’t accept that your criticism has any merit, can you be a bit more clear about your objection?

Others might want to read this: "Epigenetics - Wikipedia

So I do see young guys whose lives are ruined from PH use, deca only cycles and hair loss drugs. The risks are low but real. For those affected, the low risk seems meaningless. What do you think my message should be to convey the message that there are dangers and severe consequences for a few? We cannot say that the these things are harmless. We can say that these things are harmful.[/quote]
The problem is when you said irreversible gene expression. Modulation of gene expression can be through many pathways, but for steroid signal transduction it occurs through reversible gene expression. Think HATs vs MATs vs Covalent modifications would you really be confident applying the term irreversible gene expression without having proof of that? Especially when sex hormone signal transduction is not?

lol really wiki?