Photo's of a Ghost?

A work colleague just showed me these pictures. They were taken by his best mate down at his sisters house in Cork. It’s a family home, husband, wife & kids.

The sister of his mate came in drunk one night so he thought it would be funny to take some stupid drunk photos of her, without her knowing and show her the next day!

Look what showed up on the photos!

I am a sceptical bastard most of the time but these photos made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

See what you think?

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Rofl that last picture if fuckin hilarious.

[quote]Charged wrote:
Rofl that last picture if fuckin hilarious. [/quote]

Complete bollox maybe’ but hilarious’ how so?

Here’s the skeptical response:

The blue orbs are the same color as the glare coming from the TV. It’s a simple issue of the lens of the camera reflecting the glare from the TV.

The semi-transparent girl in photo 3 can be easily photoshopped.

This is a photo of what my friend thought were “Orbs” It only showed on 1 of 7 photos.

I took this picture in my bedroom last night, after a bad nightmare.

[quote]50_Caliber wrote:
Here’s the skeptical response:

The blue orbs are the same color as the glare coming from the TV. It’s a simple issue of the lens of the camera reflecting the glare from the TV.

The semi-transparent girl in photo 3 can be easily photoshopped.[/quote]

That was my first thought when he first showed me the photos.

However the background to the story is a little bit more interesting in that they, the family, have experienced many unusual things since they have been living in the house. Her brother, the guy that took the photo was shocked when he saw the images but when he showed his sister she wasnt suprised at all.

I personally would lean towards the bollox side of things but because the photos are of a place I know and from a friend who isn’t a bullshitter then my sceptism starts to wane a little

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:
I took this picture in my bedroom last night, after a bad nightmare.[/quote]

Are you sure? The light might have been bad or the angle wrong!

Maybe it was this guy after a very nice dream or a severe case of sleep fapping?

[quote]worzel wrote:
Photo 1[/quote]

nevermind the orbs, whats that shit on the wall and ceiling?

I’m awaiting parody thread…

The third picture is obviously shop’d, if you search enough you’ll probably find a picture with that girl.

I took this picture from my house. You know me, I’m not a bullshitter.

Besides, I thought he was taking pictures of his drunken sister. She’s not even in the last 2 pics!

That ghost is photoshoppd buddy.

The granularity of the entire picture is crap due to the bad lighting and the shutter/iso/ aperature settings being off for the environment they are taking the picture in, yet the ghost is amazingly clear and detailed. The ghost is also not standing on the floor. Ya, she’s floating no shit, but they photoshopped her in the picture at the wrong angle. Look at the first picture and the angle the actual girl is in relation to the fireplace when standing on the floor, now look at the ghost. The ghost girl is floating at an angle?? Maybe she had too much to drink as well. It’s a shitty photoshop job by an amateur photog, but a cool prank for those not familiar with photoshop, looks to me like you need to get them with a lil payback.

On a side note, I remember years ago someone asked you what the deal was with your avi, but I can’t remember what your response was. What is your avi from?? That shit is comedy.

Why the FUCK do ghosts wear clothes?

I mean, is there soem serious tailoring going on in the spirit world?

That little girl is wearing Osh Kosh B’Gosh and I would personally like the 411 on where to buy some threads that don’t stain, never get torn and can pass through solid objects.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
On a side note, I remember years ago someone asked you what the deal was with your avi, but I can’t remember what your response was. What is your avi from?? That shit is comedy.[/quote]

That is the Techno Viking!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Why the FUCK do ghosts wear clothes?

I mean, is there soem serious tailoring going on in the spirit world?

That little girl is wearing Osh Kosh B’Gosh and I would personally like the 411 on where to buy some threads that don’t stain, never get torn and can pass through solid objects.[/quote]

Whoa whoa whoa, X.

Has SickAbz been getting to you? You’re kind of hinting that you wanna see that little ghost girl naked. Now THAT gives me the willies.

pic of an angry ghost