Phoenix to Portland Road Trip for Workshop

I am in!

I will just start walking and hope that someone will picks me up along the way. Portland is north from san fran right?.

J-cross, Machine lets get this planned and together.

jaytruly: I think Norcross and KraigY are planning on going (90% sure), and possibly Jason’s wife as well. That would make 5 of us leaving from the San Jose area, unless I’m forgetting someone. Norcross said he can pack 4 people and their stuff in his ride and I’m willing to drive my car up to Portland as well so we’ll need 2 cars if we have 5 or 6 people going. The more the merrier as they say.

Norcross: I agree. We will all be very spent after strongman training & (a very big &) Mahler’s kbell conditioning & Thibaudeau’s whatever the hell torture he’ll put us all through. This means I will be a) bringing my Surge, b) bringing energy drinks/tabs/caps whatever, c) eating mass quantities of food.

It looks like the strongman training, will be more like a hands on demonstraion, rather than an actual training session. It will give everyone an opportunity to play with a few of the implements, and maybe a question and answer session with Todd and Julie. We are working out the details and will let you guys know. Strongman Jesse Marunde may also come for a demo.