Phill Heath - Injured During Guest Posing

this happened to me the other night at work, my knee popped out and it was incredibly painful, when i got home iced and popped it back into place, felt a lot better, i wont be squatting this week but im glad its not going to majorly affect me…hoping the same for HEATH!

EDIT: except i was in pain for an hour until it popped back in

Am I the only one who noticed how hot the two chicks that helped him were? At least from that distance, god damn.

[quote]DaveyD wrote:
How come on stage the guys never look quite as vascular as they do in pictures/in person? Is it just a distance thing?[/quote]

He was guest posing about 10 weeks out from competition. Nearly all magazine shots will be taken within 2-3 days following a competition when someone is in their absolute best shape and normally unusually vascular as they will have had a bit of a blow out following the competition

[quote]DaveyD wrote:
How come on stage the guys never look quite as vascular as they do in pictures/in person? Is it just a distance thing?[/quote]

So the “ten weeks out” thing just flew right passed you?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
DaveyD wrote:
How come on stage the guys never look quite as vascular as they do in pictures/in person? Is it just a distance thing?

So the “ten weeks out” thing just flew right passed you?[/quote]

X2, 10 weeks out and contest shape are night and day.

No to mention the camera is pretty far away from him, and I doubt he did anything special to peak for a guest pose during his prep for the biggest comp. in BBing.

Anyway, Heath is a beast, I’m sure he’ll make a great showing despite any bumps he may encounter.

DaveyD wrote:
How come on stage the guys never look quite as vascular as they do in pictures/in person? Is it just a distance thing?

He trains in a gym near me. I saw him a couple weeks ago. He was very vascular then. While I respect you, your experience, and your accomplishments, you don’t need to be such a d-bag. It was a simple question, even in condition they always look much vein-ier in pictures and in person, probably the shadows. Thanks anyway

[quote]DaveyD wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DaveyD wrote:

He trains in a gym near me. I saw him a couple weeks ago. He was very vascular then. While I respect you, your experience, and your accomplishments, you don’t need to be such a d-bag. It was a simple question, even in condition they always look much vein-ier in pictures and in person, probably the shadows. Thanks anyway[/quote]

Some of these guys go well past 15% body fat in the off season, so NO, most of them do not carry the same level of vascularity all year because very few are near contest shape all year long. Ten weeks out doesn’t mean FAT. Ten weeks out means he is NOT going to look dry or extremely vascular because he has TEN WHOLE WEEKS to finish prepping for the show.

It would be really dumb for a pro bodybuilder to peak this far out from a show so if you saw him two weeks ago and he looked stage ready, then I doubt your perception.

Damn…didn’t look TOO bad though, I mean he stood back up on it. He looks to be in good condition so it would be a major bummer if he couldn’t show.

DaveyD wrote:
Professor X wrote:
DaveyD wrote:

He trains in a gym near me. I saw him a couple weeks ago. He was very vascular then. While I respect you, your experience, and your accomplishments, you don’t need to be such a d-bag. It was a simple question, even in condition they always look much vein-ier in pictures and in person, probably the shadows. Thanks anyway

Some of these guys go well past 15% body fat in the off season, so NO, most of them do not carry the same level of vascularity all year because very few are near contest shape all year long. Ten weeks out doesn’t mean FAT. Ten weeks out means he is NOT going to look dry or extremely vascular because he has TEN WHOLE WEEKS to finish prepping for the show.

It would be really dumb for a pro bodybuilder to peak this far out from a show so if you saw him two weeks ago and he looked stage ready, then I doubt your perception.[/quote]

Definitely not as vascular as contest condition. It was a stupid question and I answered it for myself as soon as I thought about it. Just a case of posting before thinking…

It was a cramp guys, he’s still in for the O.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
It was a cramp guys, he’s still in for the O.[/quote]

Yeah if you listen in the video he even comments about it being insanely hot and he was feeling crampy the whole day.

I’m rooting for Phil for this years O.

There is some vascularity, same day

[quote]MODOK wrote:
DaveyD wrote:

That upper body is about as good as it gets.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]MODOK wrote:
DaveyD wrote:

That upper body is about as good as it gets.[/quote]

Sure is

if he doesn’t get it in 09 I cant wait too see who wins it

It honestly looks like his patella dislocated a little bit, i have had that happen before and it sucks…but it’s just a guess.

no doubt but those arms and shoulders still over power his chest a bit in shots like MM. Doesn’t beat Dexter yet, but dex isn’t repeating so who then…

Cutler amazes everyone? Wolf comes in Fuller to shock everyone? Kai is peeled w/ more chest and delts then at the Arnold and a small waist to boot? Vics legs are up and the conditioning is spot on?

I don’t have it picked yet do you?

DaveyD wrote:

Past. Flew right past you.

(I just really wanted to be an asshole and correct the professor.)

[quote]DaveyD wrote:
There is some vascularity, same day[/quote]

holy fuck!

them steeroids, they’re like snipers