Philadelphia Sucks

Pittsburgh sure is nice this time of year…GO STILLERS!

[quote]spartanpower wrote:
Pittsburgh sure is nice this time of year…GO STILLERS![/quote]

I really wish I lived in WEST Pennsylvania…

At least the Eagles fans were seemingly quiet/non-existant around here this past season. Eastern PA should just be re-named “Bandwagons 'R Us”

Suck it, bitches!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Suck it, bitches![/quote]

103 diamonds and a lean 3.84 (eat) carrotz!

And we did boo Adam Eaton (who basically stole $16 million from the team.

If this is what Philly’s like you can have it…

I love watching the NFL draft every year and waiting for the Eagles pick…Those guys do not fucking care at all. You could be the best player to have ever played football and those motherfuckers would still boo.

It’s hilariously sad that this seems to be all they live for, but I’m from New England and we have been spoiled around here for years now. I hate to say it but it looks like we might be falling from grace.

[/quote]"Hey, at least we’re not the Cardinals…

You have to admit, the run they made to the Super Bowl in '05 was pretty awesome to be involved in. I live in Wilmington, DE, and you all you had to do was yell out “Go Eagles!” in a public place and you were getting high fives. I think the face that they were one of the best teams in the league for 5 years was pretty remarkable, unfortunately they didn’t get it done and now they’ve got to suffer for a while- it’s just the nature of the beast.[/quote]

I remember that too as a person has said before me it was bandwagon’s r us. Here in northern Delaware many fans are casual fans. Meaning if the team is losing they will not pay attention. If the team is winning they will tie the team flag on one’s car. What also gets me is when a player from any Philly team is traded somewhere else they win some kind of championship.

Been a philly fan all my life. You have to be born into it I guess. It is an exercise in frustration.

Players seem to love playing here. They don’t like it when they are on the visiting team though.

As long as we beat the Giants and Dallas it’s considered a good season.

…and we’re the current world series champs. Fuck anyone who hates philly, we hate you 10x more

There’s literally no reason to be in Philly except for Yeungling and
Pat’s/Jim’s/Geno’s or if you ended up at Penn.

sorry, you cant all be Boston.

we’ve had a championship team in at least one sport every year for like 6 or 7 years.

cowboys=americas team. the end

[quote]mbdix wrote:
cowboys=americas team. the end[/quote]

lol whens the last time the cowboys won a playoff game? 1997? haha…you guys will go far with Tony Homo fumbling the ball

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
sorry, you cant all be Boston.

we’ve had a championship team in at least one sport every year for like 6 or 7 years.[/quote]

All that means is that we appreciate the Phillies championship more. I’m still riding high.

Plus, the Phillies ring is way better looking than anyone elses. I dare you to find a better looking one.

i think we got a good shot this year. T.O. is a badass reciever, but we are better without him. How bout them Cowboys!