Phil Heath

Ok a couple things… He isn’t supersized or even close to as big as some of the other Mr O’s over the years… He is however very symetrical. Putting his arms up against Branch Warren is silly… Branch is well know for having a weakness in his physique due to his arms size. I met Phil and Jay on Saturday at the Europa (have pictures) and was at last years Olympia where he won the title… He is about the same size as Levrone with smaller legs… and although to me Levrone is one of the best bodybuilders to ever step foot on the Olympia stage. He isn’t exactly going to go down in history as one of the best guys ever… WHY? Because at the end of the day Phil and Kevin arent the Mass monsters with the weight or size of guys like Ronnie or Dorian… I love the symetrical guys but the public wants bigger and freakier as well as symetry. They are all cartoon big in person to normal lifters… Im 220 right now and Phil makes me look like a litte kid. Good but not going to be a four or five time Mr O… Just my opinion of course.

The thing is, he’s asthetic, too. He looks fucking awesome. He’s not exactly one of the mass monsters that we see today. He looks great.

CS

I’ve always like Phil heath from a bodybuilding point of view as well as that he seems like a genuinely decent guy as far as I can tell

He IS a mass monster.

Phil has stated that his arms are genetically predisposed to be big… with little stimulation. He even said in order to let his delts catch up (aware that he has narrow clavicles), he’s stopped training arms for months at a time… even back in 2010 while training for the Olympia.

Maybe at this point he’s thinking, “fuck it. Whatever edge I can get to tear up the competition, I’ll do it. Even if it means freaking hulk arms”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I want to know how the fuck you build arms like that. I know he isn’t curling more than 85-90lbs most days with dumbbells so is it the volume?

[/quote]

Yea dude its volume.

FST7 dude

Yeah, Phil was recently training with Steve Kuclo, filming the new FST-7 film.

That’s how he trains.

By the way.

[quote]SSC wrote:

That’s how he trains.

By the way.[/quote]

Lol

I’ve been so close to dropping some serious cash on some hany rambod coaching

I go

Live in my car vs hany rambod

Hmmmmmmm

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

That’s how he trains.

By the way.[/quote]

Lol

I go

Hmmmmmmm[/quote]

Hahaha… I actually don’t know much about the program but saw them training and filming one day. Did some research and voila.

And, I might even be in the video a little bit. Could be worth the purchase alone. :wink:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

That’s how he trains.

By the way.[/quote]

Lol

I go

Hmmmmmmm[/quote]

Hahaha… I actually don’t know much about the program but saw them training and filming one day. Did some research and voila.

And, I might even be in the video a little bit. Could be worth the purchase alone. ;)[/quote]

That’s awesome dude haha

Nice little on screen debut

I do find it a lil odd that jay and phil get brought up here so much and no one ever mentions hany or fst7

I think Ced Mcmillan is going to shock people next with that.[/quote]

If Cedric does that while keeping the sort of condition he showed in his NPC show then he’s gonna be one to watch out for. Unlike Curry he’s got no glaring lagging body parts so he can really focus on growing overall instead of trying to bring body parts up to par. Wanted to see him at the 2011 Mr O but I’m sure the year off will pay off.

I guess what I mean is, the amount of size he has gained on those arms is truly insane just since he went pro. I really want to know what his routine usually is to pull that off. I want to know if he does way more volume now…or if he really is just some genetic freak who stumbled upon 15 extra inches on the biceps.[/quote]

Better drug usage along with more money to finance this since turning pro probably has nothing to do with this either… must be the routine…

Come on you know better than that

lol at thinking routines matter a shit

really?

[quote]want2getlean wrote:
lol at thinking routines matter a shit

really?[/quote]

lol at high volume and fascia stretching being meaningless

lolololololo

hahahahahahahahahaha

fuck yes omg omg omg omg omg

rofl

lmao

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh stop please

no more of this nonsense

I CANTS TAKE IT NO MOAR

and no, its not the routine

its the idea behind the routine which is based on short rest periods, high volume and fascial deformation

been around for decades…

but yea lets keep laughing

great story that should give ya a chuckle

My daughter went on a crawling adventure over the weekend around my home

I went looking for her because she’s so darn cute

would ya guess where I found her?

in my closet where I keep my coats

onlly I dont haz no kotes

bhahahahahahahahahahahaha

her was nom nom nomming on hers wittle feetsies

her stole my new bottle of raw honey and hid it in the cwoset

thats where her dips her itty bitty piggies in it and nom nom noms

[quote]zraw wrote:

I guess what I mean is, the amount of size he has gained on those arms is truly insane just since he went pro. I really want to know what his routine usually is to pull that off. I want to know if he does way more volume now…or if he really is just some genetic freak who stumbled upon 15 extra inches on the biceps.[/quote]

Better drug usage along with more money to finance this since turning pro probably has nothing to do with this either… must be the routine…

Come on you know better than that[/quote]

Of course that’s part of the equation. But we’re discussing Phil’s arms. And we all know that the 'roids are so smart they knew exactly where Phil wanted more mass… in his arms.

:wink:

GOLDEN!

I loved that show! Mandark was one evil nerd!

ERRRBODY IN THIS THREAD BEST BE LOLLIN BECAUSE HEWHOSEEKSLEANESS SAYS ITS A FUNNEH

REALLY!!!