T Nation

Phera Plex to Start Injectable Cycle?

what do you guys think about replacing Dianabol with Phera Plex for 4 weeks of a 15 week Test E cycle

anybody?

age, stats, training experience, is this your first cycle, etc?

I wouldn’t use pheraplex… if anything, use Dbol, maybe something more anabolic like superdrol…

you’ll pick up andro sides from pheraplex pretty quick, IMO.

You’re only 18 or 19, right? I’m 19.

i am 19 and have 2 bottles waiting patiently in the freezer. they dont expire till 2009. ive done one cycle before stupidly and gained 15 lbs and 30 lbs on my bench. i kept all my gains with proper pct. nolva 40/40/20/20 and cycle support throughout my cycle and during pct. i know i shouldnt be doing that period at my age but im gonna wait another year to crack open those bottles. i have been training for 2 years. i am 6’2 215 lbs. i started at 6’2 165 2 years ago. bench went from 170 to 370.

nice. I wasn’t by any means trying to be unsupportive of your steroid cycle… that would be hypocritical. I’m starting my cycle in a couple of days.

I’m not sure pheraplex is a good idea to kickstart a cycle.

Also, 15 weeks is a bit long. Most seem to recomend 10-12 weeks for enanthate, first time around.

yeah i mean i have read up on it alot and most ppl say 12-15 but the reason i said Phera Plex is because it is a wet compound/bulker just like Dianabol but i was just looking for advice because the less money i could spend the better

hmm… well, phera will be illegal soon…

so unless you’ve already got it in your hands, it’s going to cost you quite a bit.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
hmm… well, phera will be illegal soon…

so unless you’ve already got it in your hands, it’s going to cost you quite a bit.

[/quote]

yeah i know i just bought 2 bottles of the original for only 50 bucks and it doesnt expire till 2/09. i plan on probably buying a few more of P-Plex and selling them to people on the football and baseball team for more then twice of what they cost lol

lol, smart, aside from the whole problem of if they get caught by anyone, and give up your name, you’re royally fucked.

kids snitch more than u would think.

trust me. superdrol in hs…

well phera wont be banned until another few weeks so as long as i sell it now im fine. i made 300 dollars today off of it lol stupid high school kids