T Nation

Phentermine

I am posting this here because I don’t know where else to put it. My wife has struggled taking off the baby weight from our daughter who was born last year.

Long story short she decided to order some phentermine from an online source and was subsequently ripped off. She then asked me to find some for her but all of my source sites don’t sell it. Does anyone know of a good site to acquire phentermine?

Thans in advance for your help.

Dude, most docs are cool with giving it. But If you look for a site caled Pillbar.com it’ll run about $150 for 90 days.

But I think that Clen and Yohimbine would be better. Especially if she’ll be lifting.

Drop me pm if you need any more help.

DieselD

[quote]duffman59 wrote:
I am posting this here because I don’t know where else to put it. My wife has struggled taking off the baby weight from our daughter who was born last year.

Long story short she decided to order some phentermine from an online source and was subsequently ripped off. She then asked me to find some for her but all of my source sites don’t sell it. Does anyone know of a good site to acquire phentermine?

Thans in advance for your help.[/quote]

Duffman:
My wifie did the same thing…just be careful on the internet because there are a TON of scammers…I’ve had to dispute charges on my credit card several times because of it. There is a website called the rip off report and you can do some research about which ones to avoid…It has been awhile since my wife has bought any so I can’t remember any valid suppliers…

Waldo

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.