Phenibut Taste.. YUCK

Anyone have any tips for covering up the taste of phenibut powder? BBB?

I should mention that I used to take Z12, but I get a really bad reaction to 5-htp

[quote]JN7844 wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Empty-Gelatin-Capsules-Size-500/dp/B000AHCPEC%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJASE6HSSVXTNREYQ%26tag%3Dsmtfx1-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000AHCPEC[/quote]

I might resort to that eventually, thanks. I can already tell you what DOESNT cover it up: Milk. The first dose I was unaware of its extreme sour taste, and washing it down with milk was like swallowing old expired milk.

I was actually trying to find anything on the web to cancel out sour tastes, and I cant find anything. You’d think it’d be widely known or something?

Perhaps a stevia extract?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I pour a little on the side/worktop and ‘loose pack’ a size OO capsule by hand so as not to get the full 675mg into it, but more like the 500mg recomended dose.

Incidentally, everyone I have muscle tested on phenibut, has turned up a positive result. Alpha-GPC also returns a high number of positive results.

BBB[/quote]

I did end up loose packing some caps (emptied some old fat burners) which didnt actually take too long.

I may have to try Stevia, as I have 100g of phenibut left.

I went head first into the Nootropics, and have found my daily ‘speed’ stack (from a lot of your posts BBB) to be:

AM

1g Choline
330g DMAE
1.6g Piracetam
600mg Aniracetam
10mg Vinpocetine
20mg Ephedrine HCl
81mg Aspirin