Phase 2

ct, hi,
been doing the program you suggested for last 4 weeks or so. allgood. 4 day split. pulls, decline, dead sq launch, incline.

been doin 3 rep max
pulls hi pulls, chines, lo, then hdl 80% 1 from floor, 3-4 from hang, 30 sec rest
decl. cluster, 80% max rep 15 sec max rep
launch. cluster the same hdl as pulls , the fr squats from pins 3 x6-8
incl same as decline

this week i dont believe i will be able to sleep, much less train.BUT. next week is a different story.
So, whats next?
5 days? 2 rep max, 1 repmax?

thanks
dom

[quote]domcib wrote:
ct, hi,
been doing the program you suggested for last 4 weeks or so. allgood. 4 day split. pulls, decline, dead sq launch, incline.

been doin 3 rep max
pulls hi pulls, chines, lo, then hdl 80% 1 from floor, 3-4 from hang, 30 sec rest
decl. cluster, 80% max rep 15 sec max rep
launch. cluster the same hdl as pulls , the fr squats from pins 3 x6-8
incl same as decline

this week i dont believe i will be able to sleep, much less train.BUT. next week is a different story.
So, whats next?
5 days? 2 rep max, 1 repmax?

thanks
dom[/quote]

Yes, 5 days a week using a 2 rep max for 2-3 weeks, then I’d suggest 4 weeks of the strength-focused layer.

thanks
dom[/quote]

Yes, 5 days a week using a 2 rep max for 2-3 weeks, then I’d suggest 4 weeks of the strength-focused layer.[/quote]

what do i add for the 5th day?

aplit for 5 days?
oulls, decl, ds launch, ipulls, incl?
alos. the strengthn layer. i saw 2 variations.1 was “new” and one was “tip” .
any particular preference here?

[quote]domcib wrote:
aplit for 5 days?
oulls, decl, ds launch, ipulls, incl?
alos. the strengthn layer. i saw 2 variations.1 was “new” and one was “tip” .
any particular preference here?[/quote]

Yeah, good exercises choice but do them in this order:

High pulls / Slight decline / DS launch / Slight incline / High pull

Both layer options work really, the “tip” one is the newest one and looks very promising so far.

sounds good, would. rolliing with the program on the off day in between pull days still be an option?
i, already getting pumped just thinkin about the next 6 weeks. right into the end of may

[quote]domcib wrote:
sounds good, would. rolliing with the program on the off day in between pull days still be an option?
i, already getting pumped just thinkin about the next 6 weeks. right into the end of may[/quote]

Yes that is not a problem… the body doesn’t care which day it is.

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]domcib wrote:
i, already getting pumped just thinkin about the next 6 weeks. right into the end of may[/quote]

Yes that is not a problem… the body doesn’t care which day it is.[/quote]
great.
by the way. so, for two weeks, im using the same layout ive been doing (the cluster/hdl,etc), except that i add a day, and use 2 rep max as opposed to 3

then use the “tip” sytem for 4 weeks
correct?

i am currently writing it all out on paper. i forget sometimes, so i write it

[quote]domcib wrote:

[quote]Christian Thibaudeau wrote:

[quote]domcib wrote:

Yes that is not a problem… the body doesn’t care which day it is.[/quote]
great.
by the way. so, for two weeks, im using the same layout ive been doing (the cluster/hdl,etc), except that i add a day, and use 2 rep max as opposed to 3

then use the “tip” sytem for 4 weeks
correct?

i am currently writing it all out on paper. i forget sometimes, so i write it[/quote]

Exactly!