PH Stack. Feedback is Appreciated!

Ok. So I have fallen prey to the hype of the PH’s Ive read about and I have gotten my hands on some Chlorodrol-50 and M-Drol. I have a load of Nolva and Clomid as well as fish oil, Liver Longer and red yeast rice in addition to obvious vitamins.

So after much research I have thought of preloading some milk thistle for a solid week prior to my cycle. I have thought of a modest dosage for the Chloro at 50 mg for 4 weeks and beginning on the second week throwing in 10 mg of M-Drol then following 2 more weeks at 20 mg to finish off my month of liver and muscle carnage. I am prone to gyno so i will also do 10 mg of Nolva e/d in addition to the list of supps.

So I am curious how to go about the pct with the Nolva. Is it possible to use it during cycle then carry it over to the pct? I have a bottle of some OTC natty test booster called Formadrol. Any comments are appreciated. Feel free to roast if you have any experience with this.

25 years old. Lifting for 1 year and a couple months seriously. I have solid strength and size and I am hoping to get into the 400+ range as far a “bench” (even though bench press means pretty much jack)

Stacking methylated untested steroids is a bad idea. Most of the published cases of PH related liver failure that I have seen are people who stacked various PH’s together. If you insist on trying them, just run the m-drol alone for 4 weeks.

If I were you though I would seriously consider getting some proper gear instead and doing some more reading.

Seriously, if you ran 6 weeks of test prop and some dbol, you would likely be more than happy with the results and it would be a lot safer than what you are thinking of.

I wish I could just get a hold of the real deal instead of messing around. Because of my location it is very hard to get a hold of it. In any case, to the question of running the Nolvadex simultaneously with the cyce, would I simply “up-it” on the day after to 40 mg? Or higher due to the fact my body will have adjusted to it within the month (just speculating).

PCT go 40/40/20/20 with nolva

Some say 60mg the first day, then 20 after that, but I see most suggesting the 40/40/20/20

No need to use clomid and nolva both. Pick one.

You should just run them as 2 cycles in my opinion.

mdrol at 20/20/20/30 is good

Not as familiar with chlorodrol

You said you have nolva and clomid, so just use one for the pct on superdrol, then one for pct on chlorodrol

I think real gear would be safer and give better results, but I understand you are using what you can get.

PCT go 40/40/20/20 with nolva

Some say 60mg the first day, then 20 after that, but I see most suggesting the 40/40/20/20

No need to use clomid and nolva both. Pick one.

You should just run them as 2 cycles in my opinion.

mdrol at 20/20/20/30 is good

Not as familiar with chlorodrol

You said you have nolva and clomid, so just use one for the pct on superdrol, then one for pct on chlorodrol

I think real gear would be safer and give better results, but I understand you are using what you can get.

Right on Big. Thats exactly what I was thinking as well (40 should be enough). I got my hands on some “Methyl Masterdrol v2” as well and ironically its not methylated. So, being the case I am gonna run a log to see what the word is on these PH’s, and when I can finally come back home after my this “tour” overseas, maybe I can do something more to the point. I think it will be good to make a comparison. So yah or nay on the log!?!?!?

And… I think it will be best to use the M-Drol as a bulking, then Chloro as a cutter in roughly this 4/5 month span. Now I cant wait for the beach

The drug in Methyl Masterdrol is:

2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

Please note that it IS methylated.

My bad. Reading comprehension fail. MM is methylated but MM v2 is not. Either way, if I were you, I’d just wait until I could get good drugs and not risk your health on PH’s that are less effective in the best case scenario and highly toxic in the worst.

More reading is probably in order as well. Nolva is not the best choice for on-cycle estrogen management. And you really should know how to do PCT before you use any AAS. Please learn what you’re doing before you take drugs that could have dramatic effects on your body and health.

Lastly, if you’ve only been training for a year, you have a long way to go before AAS use is warranted. IMO you need alot more training, and at least a few years of “serious” training.

Ok. Where I am (not the U.S.) makes it difficult to grab another on cycle estrogen management supp. Nolva and Clomid is all I have on hand. So its what I have available to use. I have Inhibit-E as well but I dont see that as necessary to use during cycle. The Nolva was an idea for use during cycle in order to prevent the gyno.

I think you are missing the point of this post, it is not to dazzle you with my knowledge prior to the cycle and anyones approval, it is to ask questions for people who have done real cycles either with PH’s or gear far superior to this cycle. The lifting has been serious for 1 year and a month. That doesnt mean thats the only lifting ive done prior to that.

I have been training on a diet geared towards bodybuilding and training towards “serious” bodybuilding for this last year. The “feedback” on the subject line is to answer the only remaining questions before I begin, not start this wanna-be cycle without a sense of what I am doing. I hope you can make inferences to where I am and understand why I would even try this… Legality!

Haha also keep in mind I am not trying to be an IFBB pro by any means. I have a lot of time on my hands and the genetics to give me a nasty boost if I plan this out correctly.

It is, of course, your decision to make. It’s just my opinion that you should wait. Some prohormones will give you a little boost but we (the athletic community) know almost nothing about them compared to the huge amount we know about other drugs. What we do know is that you may get results, but they may not be as dramatic as you think.

You wanted feedback, there it is. Sorry if it isn’t what you wanted to hear. I wish you luck and success in your cycle.