PH or 'Herbal Formula'?

I’m looking for a product that can yield results similar to that claimed by users of the original Propadrol. Looking for 3-4lbs. of dry gain over 6-8 weeks (that is retainable) with some mild BF loss (a winny lite).

Can anyone recommend a current product (PH or other “formula”) that might yield modest, realistic results and not require a tackle box for PCT?

Thanks for any help.

-PIke

you’ve been here for 9 years…

really?

?

if you are going to shut down your natural test production, you might as well do it with real injectable aas.

I would be very surprised if anyone has heard of “propadrol”…

diet/training will dictate your results, drugs are simply a facilitator

Epistane or clone

You could get very close to those results natty IMO. Just get your diet on point and hit the gym. If you want bigger gains than that you should start researching AAS.

Thank you very much for the sugestions. I know it’s not a huge gain i’m looking for. I’m mostly looking for a product that would work well while at maintenance or dieting. With so much flux in the PH world, I wasn’t sure what grey area stuff was currently around that matched these goals.

I know most suggest AAS because the greys are tough on the system, but it’s that whole Schedule III substance thing and the possible legal stuff that scares me.

Also, i’ve noticed that accounts of PH’s for modest goals like mine (minor LBM gain & slight BF loss) don’t list sides that are bad…some no sides at all. Not looking to do Superdrol or anything like that. Hoping Epistane may do the job while on maintenance or sub-cal.

Thanks again for the help.

Dhea prohormones have been shown to elevate testosterone for up to 6 weeks before they make you plummet. So the derivatives may offer you some benefit but I would not abuse them either. Otherwise, you might as well be on steroids.

How old are you and are you prepared to do everything that is required with a PH (On cycle products and good PCT)?

[quote]Mennotinblack wrote:
Dhea prohormones have been shown to elevate testosterone for up to 6 weeks before they make you plummet. So the derivatives may offer you some benefit but I would not abuse them either. Otherwise, you might as well be on steroids. [/quote]

Totally agree. Going to research suggested Epi PCT’s and see what I find. Thanks again.

I’ve run a cycle of H-Drol and had very good gains but also some BF gain as well. If you read anything about this product most of the reviews and consensus seems to be that you can recomp and gain a little lean mass (3-6lbs) and drop a 1-2% BF at the same time. As with any steroid (they are steroids) you need to have your diet on point and PCT must be right or your gains are going to leave as quickly as they came. Google H-Drol bible and read it through. This might be what your looking for but it is Methylated and requires you to take supporting supplements. The same is true for Epi though. Good luck with whatever cycle you choose.

My only suggestion for epi, which is pretty atypical for me to suggest, is to simply not overdo it on the estrogen blockers. I would run nolva 20/20/10/10 or 40/20/20/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/12.5/12.5 if you can make it work. Throw in some vitamin D, Zinc, Magnesium, and DAA and you should be solid. Epistane works very similar to an AI and many upon many people I know complain about “wrist splints.” Many of these people were taking an AI on cycle, and most of them took an AI with their serm in pct. Wrist splints feel like shin splints but occur in your forearms particularly when benching and decline benching. Too much estrogen blocking may also induce a degree of itching it seems (From dry skin). Again, this is just from what I have heard from them. I had a similar problem when I ran letro with bromo with nolva. It was rather odd, it seemed like the letro induced the itching when they stacked it on top of everything else in the epi cycle. I recall one of them went to get checked for lymphoma and leukemia but it was just dry skin from the AI/Serm abuse. Overall point, I would keep the estrogen blocking to a minimum or you will surely notice some sides.