T Nation

PGH Information?

Anyone know anything about PGH - Pituatry Growth Hormone?
Couple of lads i know have been using it and say its great for everything.

It’s advertised around the web as a fat burner, muscle builder etc - same as growth hormone

but, it is sold in capsule form (i thought hgh was inject only) and dirt cheap $178 for a 1 month supply.

I seriously doubt its anything worth even sniffing, but as i know some guys who like it, thought id see if anyone knows anything further?

cheers

there’s no way it will work in capsule form if it’s a protein/peptide…
found this in a search:

A hendekakaihekaton peptide fragment has been prepared by cyanogen bromide cleavage of the NH2-terminal 134-residue fragment of human pituitary growth hormone. It was characterized by amino-acid and end-group analyses, exclusion chromatography, disc electrophoresis, circular dichroism, and ultracentrifugation. The fragment, corresponding to amino-acid residues 15-125 in the hormone molecule, possesses hepatic ornithine decarboxylase (EC 4.1.1.17; L-ornithine carboxy-lyase) stimulating, lactogenic, and somatotrophic activity. It has immunoreactivity in the microcomplement-fixation and radioimmunoassay experiments. The circular dichroism data indicate that the hendekakaihekaton peptide fragment is devoid of secondary and tertiary structure.

peptides get broken down when taken orally

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

But its a really cool name…so it must work…they said it does

haha High School Bio anyone? GH is produced by the pituitary. and Orals are not going to be effective for peptides. Don’t buy it.