... / PGA: Where's Your Sack?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I have tried to leave, but I can’t quit T-Nation.

DB[/quote]

You told me it was me you couldn’t quit. Fucking jerk.

I want my N’Sync CD’s back asshole.

Wait. You’re trying to… keep PGA?

ill miss the many amusing PGA photoshop threads

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Wait. You’re trying to… keep PGA?[/quote]

Looks like they missed that boat, huh?

Oh well, pity - maybe he’ll be back, maybe not.

PGA once left for a while. That was when he dropped the 2000 I think from PGA. Maybe he’ll come back as PG13, keeping it more friendly.

jet

Hate to see them go.

I also haven’t noticed Zeb’s name in a while, is he gone?

Zeb posted just yesterday in the Dave Tate article discussion thread.

That was the first time I have seen a post from him in months.

Back from the dead :wink:

Well well well, seems as if I’ve been called out…

My choice to not post here as much is two fold. One, I’ve already stated in numerous posts what direction I think T-Nation is heading. If and when the forums switch over to an unmodded, not wait for 30 minutes to post and also a FULL ignore button, I’ll be here more often. I’m playing a wait and see game right now. There is a huge influx of people here that for lack of a better term are trolls. If there was a true ignore button things would get a lot cleaner.

The articles, while still continue to roll do not interest me in the least bit anymore. I’m no know it all by any means but a great deal of the articles are rehashes. This may be by design because of the new influx of people.

There are a couple of other sites I go to for training advice. People should know which ones already. Those sites offer more for me with the goals I’m looking for.

The second issue is I’m trying to get a few things for another career/lifepath going. So my “down-time” at work is spent working on that, not refreshing T-Nation every 5 minutes like I have in the past. I’m directing my efforts in a different direction. Pretty much every free second. Other than golf.

I’m not gone for good as I still have a few people here I enjoy pissing off and arguing with. It’s just not going to be as often as it was before but I’m sure it will be in spurts.

I didn’t want to “explain” myself but Dickscar called me out!

P.S. What’s a thread without a photo of a hot chick?

Good to hear from you, and you still suck.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Good to hear from you, and you still suck.[/quote]

Seconded.

[quote]Irish Muscle wrote:
i think its only fair that PGA supply a picture of himself to this thread with his shirt off holding his crotch whilst making a constipated face.

That way we can each have our fun with photoshopiing his picture and wacking off to the result.

then and only then pga is allowed to fuck off ( i mean fuck off in a nice kind of way, so fuck off)[/quote]

You really scare me some times.

[quote]PGA wrote:
My choice to not post here as much is two fold. One, I’ve already stated in numerous posts what direction I think T-Nation is heading. If and when the forums switch over to an unmodded, not wait for 30 minutes to post and also a FULL ignore button, I’ll be here more often. I’m playing a wait and see game right now. There is a huge influx of people here that for lack of a better term are trolls. If there was a true ignore button things would get a lot cleaner.

The articles, while still continue to roll do not interest me in the least bit anymore. I’m no know it all by any means but a great deal of the articles are rehashes. This may be by design because of the new influx of people.

[/quote]

Have you noticed that this site is free Princess? If you were paying for these articles you might be able to complain.

This site is relatively troll free. Muscle Mayhem and Bodybuilding.com are a disgrace in regards to trolls. I barely see a serious post in both those sites.

For me personally I have streamlined T-Nation well by disabling the Phsyique Forums and Political discussions where the majority of the trolls dominate.

i say fuck them both.

ohh fuck he’s here now…

yeah! weclome back…

[quote]PGA wrote:
There is a huge influx of people here that for lack of a better term are trolls.

blah, bla, blah, bla, blah

I’m not gone for good as I still have a few people here I enjoy pissing off and arguing with. [/quote]

Doesn’t this make you a troll?

[quote]Lexie wrote:
PGA wrote:
There is a huge influx of people here that for lack of a better term are trolls.

blah, bla, blah, bla, blah

I’m not gone for good as I still have a few people here I enjoy pissing off and arguing with.

Doesn’t this make you a troll?[/quote]

Wow, talk about taking things in a literal sense. I hope you’re not like that in the real world. Would make life rough.

[quote]Man O’ War wrote:
Have you noticed that this site is free Princess? If you were paying for these articles you might be able to complain.

This site is relatively troll free. Muscle Mayhem and Bodybuilding.com are a disgrace in regards to trolls. I barely see a serious post in both those sites.

For me personally I have streamlined T-Nation well by disabling the Phsyique Forums and Political discussions where the majority of the trolls dominate.

[/quote]

I’ve been here for a VERY long time (check my join date, there isn’t one) and I’ve seen the changes the site has gone through. I’ve also seen the downfall of a few other companies that have gone down the same path. I’m not saying this is going to happen to Biotest but the track record of the industry dictates the outcome isn’t going to be good.

I’m not going to re-voice my opinions on what I would like to see Biotest do. I’ve already done them in numerous threads. I also made one where people would tell T-Nation what they wanted.

While the site may be free for you, I’ve bought/buy Biotest supplements and have helped pay for this site. I’ve helped make this site just like all of the other Biotest supplement purchasers have.

As long as I buy their products I will continue to use the site I helped pay for and continue to provide feedback on the direction it is going.

[quote]apayne wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
I have tried to leave, but I can’t quit T-Nation.

DB

You told me it was me you couldn’t quit. Fucking jerk.

I want my N’Sync CD’s back asshole.[/quote]

You’re such a bitch. I could always quit you. I just told you that so you’d shut up and stop crying.

DB