Peyton and SNL = Funny

LOL

“…except you, I can’t even look at you”

That was hilarious! Thanks…

I laughed my ass off when I watched that. It was classic the way he kept drilling those kids in the back and head and yelling at them.

DB

[Edit] I have no idea how I took over this thread (i.e. became the OP).

Mod Note - Our tech guys are already working on it. It’s just a small hiccup in the system.

“Ok I’m sorry, do you wanna lose? I throw, you catch, it’s not that hard ok. Alright, now get the f*ck outta here.”

One of the best SNL skits ever.

Check out the 300 parody sketch:

Here’s a question for you guys: Does anyone think that Peyton doesn’t even look like he works out?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I laughed my ass off when I watched that. It was classic the way he kept drilling those kids in the back and head and yelling at them.

DB

Mod Note - Our tech guys are already working on it. It’s just a small hiccup in the system.[/quote]

What the hell!!! You thread stealing bastard. Are you some kind of wizard? If I kill and then eat you, will I gain your magical powers?

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Check out the 300 parody sketch:

Here’s a question for you guys: Does anyone think that Peyton doesn’t even look like he works out?[/quote]

Does it matter?
I am guessing most quarterbacks wouldn’t look much better.

[quote]KO421 wrote:
Does it matter?[/quote]

Not to me, but hey, I’m just asking :slight_smile:

And he’s the one with the latest Superbowl ring, so the others can go home and cry.

Hahaha, just another reason why I like that Manning boy.

hahahaha, that shits great.

“Just keep biting down.”

His monologue

Peyton NCAA Bracket Sketch

This one is hilarious.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

Mod Note - Our tech guys are already working on it. It’s just a small hiccup in the system.

What the hell!!! You thread stealing bastard. Are you some kind of wizard? If I kill and then eat you, will I gain your magical powers?[/quote]

Yeah, so EAT ME. lol.

DB

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
If I kill and then eat you, will I gain your magical powers?[/quote]

Way to steal Lewis Blacks joke.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
If I kill and then eat you, will I gain your magical powers?

Way to steal Lewis Blacks joke.[/quote]

Actually, I stole that from Conan the Destoyer when they were about to eat the Wizard (Mako) and Conan saved him. I just made the joke out of that from then on.