PeterD's Training Log

Hey Peter, tremendous job on your weight loss!! Congrats on your success.

Today I was reading an article by Jen Heath (she’s o yne female side of the house), called THE ANABOLIC DIET; ITS A LIFESTYLE. She recommends sugar free jello & topping it with carb-free whipped cream.

How long did it take you to lose ur weight? I’ve lost 60lbs and it took me 2yrs. I’m hoping this year Ill make greater strides in my weight loss because I’m more educated now thanks to T-Nation & those who are not afraid to tell me to suck it up & lift heavy!

B-3
;->

Well day off number two and also a cheat day. Another good nights sleep and ironically another 2lbs down on the scale. Seems that sleeping more might help after all since I lost 4lbs in 2 days and looking in the mirror I can actually see a difference which is amazing to me. I did have a cheat meal today which was great and now I’m ready to go back to the daily grind again. Actually for a cheat day I didn’t do too bad.

Workout:

11am:
1x8bw squat and hold for 10

2:00pm:
45min walk around the mall

Before bed:
front and side planks@60sec each
15 regular push ups

Nutrient intake for the day:

Fat:107.3g
Net Carbs:150g
Protein:186g
Calories: ~2300

Supps:
1x1 HRX - Missed afternoon dose today
3x3 Fish oil caps w/big meals
2x1 Flax oil caps w/breakfast&dinner
Daily multivitamin

Knee’s and lats were both pretty sore today for some reason. Didn’t really do anything yesterday to make them sore.

PeterD

[quote]BodyBldgBabe wrote:
Hey Peter, tremendous job on your weight loss!! Congrats on your success.
[/quote]

Thanks!

Today I was reading an article by Jen Heath (she’s o yne female side of the house), called THE ANABOLIC DIET; ITS A LIFESTYLE. She recommends sugar free jello & topping it with carb-free whipped cream.
[/quote]

That’s basically what I’ve been doing so I guess I’m doing things right.

How long did it take you to lose ur weight? I’ve lost 60lbs and it took me 2yrs. I’m hoping this year Ill make greater strides in my weight loss because I’m more educated now thanks to T-Nation & those who are not afraid to tell me to suck it up & lift heavy!

B-3
;-> [/quote]

It’s taken me about a year to loose 70lbs although I started off the wrong way before I found T-Nation so I lost a lot of muscle with a super low cal/higher cardio plan. T-Nation is an amazing site and I know that the people and articles here saved me from a life as a skinny-fat person that I would have become if I hadn’t found it.

PeterD

Well today was a pretty crappy day from start to finish with my workout being the only good part of it. Started out with about 5 hours of sleep and 3 of the 4lbs I lost after getting 8hrs of sleep were back(not that I really care about scale weight) but I didn’t see much in the mirror. Continued to work 13 hours at work today. Of course I planned on being out after 10 hours so I ate all of my food but my workout meals and my before bed shake hours before leaving work. I ended up having some Tilapia just to get some protein in me before my workout.

I’m out of Surge so today was my first Surge-free workout and I really missed it! I had pretty bad DOMS in my lats and my knees and back were pretty sore too. Now it’s midnight and I just finished lifting so I’ll be up for at least an hour and a half before I can get to sleep and I have to be up early but like B3’s Plan motto:Shut up and do it! I’m glad I did since I would have been pissed at myself if I was lazy and just went to bed. At least this way I can get 3 workouts in before I go up north for the weekend instead of just two.

Workout:

6am
15 regular push ups

11pm
Stretched using:The Lazy Man’s Guide to Stretching. Upper+Lower body

Complexes C @8reps
Set1@70lbs - flat - felt heavier than normal
Rest:45sec
Set2@70lbs - winded and tired already
Set3@70lbs - tired very winded
Rest:60sec
Set4@70lbs - dead - noticed first veins sticking out of quads!
Set5@70lbs - dead - 5 sec pause before military
Rest:5min - lots of blue spots and arms felt like jello

Cracking the Rotator cuff conundrum workout:
Barbell Cuban press: 3x8x45lbs Rest 60sec - had a hard time with the press at the end due to arms.
L-Lateral raises:3x10x10lbs Rest 60sec
Side Lying Dumbbell abduction to 45 degrees:10x10lbs
Side Lying Dumbbell external rotation:10x10lbs

1am:
15 regular pushups

Food Intake:

Fat:101.9g
Net Carb:148.3g
Protein:340g
Calories: ~2875

Supps:
2x2 HRX
Daily multivitamin

Calories were way high today but then again today was anything but normal. My PWO meal ended up being some orange hostess cupcakes that fell out of the vending machine while I was making tea since I am out of Surge until I get home next weekend. At least it didn’t end up being an overdose of carbs for the day.

Well enough crap here’s the good stuff. I got my 4th rest period down from 90sec to 60sec even though today was a horrible day to lift or even try and make any personal bests. Today was also the first day I got some visible vascularity in my quads. Probably nothing special for most people but it’s the first time I’ve ever seen it so it’s pretty exciting to know I’m making progress. I took a pic of myself this weekend and compared it to what I looked like about two months ago and although I’m only about 1lb lighter I look much different so more motivation to keep lifting and not let the little things get in the way of my lifts and diet.

PeterD

Well I think I’m coming down with a cold. Or it might just be that I only got 4 hours of sleep last night but either way I feel pretty crappy today. Tonight I’m going to be early and trying to get at leat 8 hours of sleep. It also looks like I’m going to be leaving a day early to go up north so I guess I will only get two lifting days and not three in this week after all. Guess I should have just relaxed and got a good nights sleep yesterday and lifted today instead.

Workout:

6:30am:

Before bed:
15 regular push ups

Fat:89.2g
Net Carbs:107.2g
Protein:233.8g
Calories: ~2150

Supps:
1x1 HRX - Missed afternoon dose today
2x3 Fish oil caps w/big meals - missed noon dose
Daily multivitamin

Knee’s and lats were both pretty sore today but that’s to be expected after lifting and not getting enough rest.

I attached a pic from this morning along with the pic of me from two months ago and a year ago. I am the same weight in the right two pics!

PeterD

Well I’d say I’m actually getting a cold. Not good news and it made lifting this afternoon much harder. I felt like I was floating towards the end of my sets. It was a really good lifting day and I made progress on both number of sets and rest intervals over my last workout. I know I put normal pushups but I’m not sure to call what I do. I push all the way through the pushup which puts me a couple of inches above the ground on each rep. What’s this called? I’m not doing claps or anything just a slight push off the ground.

Workout:

7:30am
15 regular push ups

Complexes D @8reps
Set0@bw @4reps - practice form
Rest:30sec
Set1@65lbs - good 10s holds pause after rep 4
Set2@65lbs - 5sec pause every other 10sec hold
Rest:75sec
Set3@56lbs - 5sec pause after every other 10sec hold - legs shaky
Rest:90sec
Set4@65lbs - 5sec pause after every 10sec hold
Rest:120sec
Set5@45lbs - 5sec pause after every 10sec hold - pain in left forearm at outer elbow when lowering bar after squat and presses after rep 5
Rest:5min - left knee tight again right where quad meets kneecap. Lower back fried

Barbell Cuban press: 3x8x45lbs Rest 60sec
Right side: - right side much weaker so did two sets
2x Side Lying Dumbbell abduction to 45 degrees:10x5lbs
2x Side Lying Dumbbell external rotation:10x5lbs
Left side:
Side Lying Dumbbell abduction to 45 degrees:10x5lbs
Side Lying Dumbbell external rotation:10x5lbs

before bed:
15 regular pushups

Food Intake:

Fat:106.2g
Net Carb:172.1g
Protein:360g
Calories: ~3080

Supps:
2x2 HRX
Daily multivitamin

Calories were way high today but I’m out of Surge so I was scrambling to figure out what I had in the house to use for high GI carbs. The only non-fiberous carb source in my entire house was some canned pineapple juice I had from making mixed drinks with friends awhile ago.

So I had 1/2can pre workout, 1/2can during my workout and a full can post workout with the same amount of protein shake. I also had a Metabolic Drive bar since it’s the only thing I had that contains whey Hydroslate for a fast acting protein. Of course all this added a lot of extra calories that I wouldn’t normally have.

Can’t wait until I get my Surge this weekend so I can get back to a normal diet. It would be much easier to bulk with a diet like today. Going out of town for the weekend tomorrow night so I will have some updates next week. Hopefully I will still have some good diet numbers to post and won’t go crazy!

P

Well the cold seems to be going away and I’m starting my weekend early so I may actually get a couple good nights of sleep in too. Hopefully I can still eat fairly good while I am out of town for the next few days. I’ll update when I get back but here is where we are so far today pending any snacks I get tempted with late tonight besides my pre-bedtime shake.

Workout:

8:00am:
15 push ups

Before bed:
15 push ups

Fat:94.8g
Net Carbs:78.1g
Protein:253.2g
Calories: ~2175

Supps:
2x1 HRX
Daily multivitamin

Overall a pretty good lower carb day. Could have probably skipped the ~180cal on walnuts to hit 2000cal but I plan on snacking on them during my drive up north.

PeterD

Hey Peter,

Finally was able to check out your updated pix. You look incredible! Great job. Isnt it amazing what a year can do for a person. Seeing your success really encourages me to make 2008 count like no other!

B-3

Not the greatest weekend dietwise however I spent most of the weekend with friends who don’t have reasonably good food in their houses.

12/6
1x8 bw squat and hold for 10s

Fat:128.7g
Net Carb:216g
Protein:187.1g
Calories: ~2775
Not horrible for eating out all the time. reasonable salads and breakfasts.

12/7
Fat:219.3g
Net Carb:130.2g
Protein:181.2g
Calories: ~3225

bad meal timing. Missed lunch+ afternoon meal. Most of those calories came late in the day.

12/8

Loaded/delivered 300 bales of hay(30-50lbs/bale)

Fat:99.8g
Net Carb:171.8g
Protein:154.3g
Calories: ~2200

Another poor meal timing day. Missed midmorning meal,and lunch due to delivering hay bales. Ate crappy food for lunch. Had a horrible food hangover from onion rings w/ranch dressing in the evening.

12/9
Back to normal food. Got stuck at work today so meals were a little spread out but still good and clean.

Fat:59.8g
Net Carb:132.7g
Protein:212.1g
Calories: ~1900

8am
15 pushups

before bed:
front and side planks @60sec
15 push ups

I’m still pretty sore from the hay bales yesterday but I’ve been beating myself up over my decision to not workout tonight since it’s so late already. I only got about 4 hours of sleep last night so I’m pretty beat but that’s really just excuses. I am going to hit the sack early tonight and make sure and hit the iron hard tomorrow to make the most of my extra day off.

PeterD

Well woke up feeling like crap today so apparently the cold isn’t gone yet. I even got 8 hours of sleep last night instead of my usual 5-6. I did have a fresh tub of Surge tonight and it made a huge difference in my routine from the last few times. I was mostly out of breath instead of tired using Surge instead of feeling tired and winded during the complexes routine. I also upped my weight this time since I hit 6sets with a 45sec rest for all of them last time I did this routine. The good mornings with the higher weight really hit my lower back hard so this is going to be my weak spot for this routine and what I need to improve to move forward. Well heres today breakdown:

8:30am
1x8bw squat and hold for 10sec
15 pushups

8pm

Complexes A @8reps
Set1@75lbs
Set2@75lbs - winded
Set3@75lbs
Set4@75lbs
Set5@75lbs - low back tired
Rest:55sec
Set6@75lbs - low back fried!
Rest:5min - took about 4 min to get back to normal breathing. probably should cut this time down and move on faster.

Side Lying Dumbbell abduction to 45 degrees:10x10lbs/arm
Side Lying Dumbbell external rotation:10x10lbs/arm

Midnight
Front and side planks for 60sec
15 pushups

Diet:
Fat:65g
Net Carb:196.2g*
Protein:310.1g
Calories: ~2600

*~145g carbs split between breakfast and PWO nutrition. So only 50g of carbs during the day with half of those being an apple at lunch.

I will be out of apples and oatmeal by the end of the week so I can get back into the low carb thing that really seemed to show some major differences in the mirror. Weighed in at 181lbs today. Seems about right and it’s where I’ve been for the last few months. Hoping that my body is getting used to not being fat so it won’t balloon up right away when I start to focus on putting on weight later in '08.

PeterD

Today was a pretty blah day foodwise. I’m down to my last couple days worth of oatmeal packets so when they are gone I’m going to change up my breakfasts. I tried doing a low carb thing a few weeks back and am going to try it for a couple weeks to see if I see any changes since oatmeal is supposedly a pretty common mild allergy. I seem to have been increasing my carb intake a lot recently and hopefully this will let me get it back under control.

Exercise:

8am:
15 pushups

10pm:
15 push ups

Fat:53.6g
Net Carb:126.4g
Protein:215.6g
Calories: ~1850

Supps:
2x1 HRX
Daily multivitamin

Calories ended up a little lower than I would like but I also ran out of fish oil so it’s time to get some more. Might be a good time to finally try Flameout.

I can’t believe I’m actually typing this but I actually had something from Biotest I didn’t like! The Root Beer flavored Surge. It tasted pretty good but for some reason the smell really got to me taking it PWO yesterday and made me fell like throwing up. I also tried the Orange Cream Low-Carb Metabolic Drive which seemed to remind me of chalky antacids.

Neither of them was intolerable and were better than some other shakes I’ve had before but it was the first time I haven’t been amazed at anything from Biotest. Guess it can’t all be as tasty as the chocolate flavored stuff is!

PeterD

Today was confections day at work. I picked up a couple of cookies and brownies and sat them right in front of me all day then gave them away at the end of the day to one of the afternoon shift guys. I had even planned my calories for the day around cheating for one meal but the Phoenix Theory reminded me of why I’m doing this. I had an orange instead. I now have a bench that I can do flat and incline press with. I had to play with it at lunch today. It’s the first time I did any bench pressing in probably 10 years and 95lbs felt a lot heavier than I thought it should have.

Today was a great lifting day with some good sized gains. I did 5 singles(10sec apart) at 240lbs so I’m pretty sure my max deadlift is over 260 now. I also figured out a good balance on the hang cleans that’s heavy but still lets me complete 5 reps. I’m pretty sore already and my lats and traps are going to be really sore tomorrow.

Workout:
15 pushups

3pm:
Got my new bench. had to play with it :slight_smile:
8x45lb
8x95lbs
5min jump rope

8pm

Deadlift:
10x95lb warmup,
8x155
5x185
3x210
5x1x240 - 10 sec between each single.
Rest:2min - Low back tired already

Hang Clean:
5x125
4x5x120 - seems to be just about the right weight for 5 reps

Complexes B @8reps
Set1@75lbs - forearms and low back tired already
Set2@75lbs -
Set3@75lbs - winded
Set4@75lbs - very winded
Set5@75lbs - tired
Set3@75lbs - hard time gripping the bar with right hand
Rest:3min

Side Lying Dumbbell abduction to 45 degrees:12x10lbs
Side Lying Dumbbell external rotation:12x10lbs

Before bed:
15 regular push ups
3x10 Serratus crunch w/20lbs

Fat:92g
Net Carbs:135.5g
Protein:276.7g
Calories: ~2475

Supps:
2x2 HRX
5mg Creatine w/PWO Surge
Daily multivitamin

Calories were a little light today but I had planned on cheating and didn’t so almost half of my daily calories ended up coming from my workout nutrition(pre,during,post, and PWO meal). Tomorrow will be my last day in town for the weekend and I’m going to really make an effort to do better this weekend since I seem to make progress during the week and then eat like crap and waste it all on the weekends.

PeterD

Well pretty sore today. My mid/upper back and traps are the worst. I’m going out of town for the weekend again and this weekend I’m going to eat a lot better than I have been the last few weekends. Well here’s how today has panned out so far:

Exercise:

8:30am:

2pm:
15 pushups

before bed:
15 push ups

Fat:72.2g
Net Carb:105.2g
Protein:261.1g
Calories: ~2100

Supps:
2x1 HRX
Daily multivitamin

Need to pick up some fish oil now that I’m out. Hopefully today will finish up like I have it so far. that allows me three more meals but since tonight is a bar night there may be some extra carbs sneaking in.

PeterD

Well this weekend was a little different than usual. Normally I take the weekends I’m out of town off and just eat whatever, whenever I want. This usually leads to eating things like chocolate cool whip and peanut butter right out of the tubs. Of course that also means I put on about 5-8lbs every weekend and my abs disappear. It takes a few days to get back to normal after I get back on my diet and I’m usually back to where I want to be right about the time I’m heading out of town to do it again. This weekend I decided to be a little lax on portion control but still eat clean like I would during the week with one actual cheat meal. My cheat foods this weekend were 4 hershey kisses and a pecan praline. In total about 300 cal of cheating which is nothing compared to what I normally do. Then again it also paid off as my abs were still there at the end of the weekend so I got a free beer from one of the girls at the bar for flexing in a pic with her. First time that’s ever happened with a really attractive girl at the bar. It was a good night!

Well onto today:

15 push ups

7:30pm

Complexes C @8reps
Set0@bw@4reps
Rest:90sec - load bar
Set1@70lbs - awesome tempo
Set2@70lbs - great tempo - winded
Set3@70lbs - very winded
Rest:45sec improvement
Set4@70lbs - tired - pause before military
Set5@70lbs - very tired - pause before military and almost dropped the weight on rep 8.
Rest:5min - laid on floor. felt lightheaded.

Barbell Cuban press: 3x8x45lbs Rest 60sec - had a hard time with the press at the end due to arms.

Before Bed:
15 pushups

Food Intake:

Fat:88.2g
Net Carb:153.7g
Protein:278g
Calories: ~2520

Supps:
1x1 HRX am dose
1x2 HRX pm dose
1x1 Flax oil caps w/dinner
Daily multivitamin
5mg Creatine w/PWO Surge

Military was extra hard today for some reason. I need to work on that specifically since thats the exercise that’s holding me back the most out of the Complexes C routine. I still need to get some more fish oil since I ran out. I will also be out of HOT-ROX in the next week or two so I may need to readjust my diet once I am off them for lower calorie intake.

On a side note I weighed in before my workout and was at 177lbs which means I lost 3lbs this weekend probably due to lower calorie intake/not lifting. Now that my BF% is getting lower I am starting to get some loose skin around my abs. How long does this take to go away? You can see it a little above my belly button in my progress pic. I don’t think there is much fat there since it feels like pinching the skin on my elbow together(smooth and very thin not chunky and thick).

PeterD

Today was pretty typical although I got busy at work so my meal timing was off earlier in the day. I’m almost out of HRX so I will be saving my last full days dose for dinner and snack on christmas day with the family.

Exercise:

15 pushups

before bed:
15 push ups

Fat:100.4g
Net Carb:86.3g
Protein:269.4g
Calories: ~2325

Supps:
1x1 HRX am dose
Daily multivitamin

I was 175lbs on the scale today which is a drop of 5lbs from last week and 2.5lbs from the other day. I am waiting to see how not taking HRX will affect my daily required calories. 2400-2700 cal seemed to be a little low while on HRX and doing complexes so hopefully it will be about right now that I’m off them. Otherwise I’ll be adding in more calories early january sometime if I continue to drop weight since I really don’t want to be under 180lbs.

PeterD

Today was our xmas lunch at work today which I totally forgot about. I ended up brining most of my packed food home and eating free food at work so it turned out to be a cheat day today even though my calories would have actually been low if I wouldn’t have had 1000cal this evening around my workout and protein was lower than I would have liked for today(normally shoot for 300g on lifting days).

Although this is really just an educated guess since I’m just going based off what’s in calorie king and the size of the food I had since I obviously didn’t have a scale in the lunch line.

For some reason I had really bad DOMS in my lats, triceps, shoulders, and quads today. Not sure why since I didn’t lift yesterday.

Workout:

15 push ups

Felt flat&tired during stretches already

Complexes D @8reps
Set1@65lbs - good 10s holds NO pause
Rest:45sec*
Set2@65lbs - 5sec pause after rep 4 of 10sec hold*****
Rest:60sec*
Set3@65lbs - 5sec pause after rep 4 of 10sec hold*****
Rest:75sec*
Set4@65lbs - 5sec pause after rep 4 of 10sec hold*****
Rest:90sec*
Set5@65lbs** - 5sec pause after rep 4 of 10sec hold***** - light headed after getting weight set to start the set
Rest:5min - made a sweat angel on the carpet to get in the holiday spirit. Ok I probably couldn’t get up even if I wanted to. Very very winded.

*-notes improvements!

Before Bed:
15 pushups

Food Intake:

Fat:97.2g
Net Carb:197g
Protein:233.4g
Calories: ~2600

Supps:
1x2 HRX pm dose
2x1 Flax oil caps
Daily multivitamin
5mg Creatine w/PWO Surge

Awesome Lifting day today! I don’t know if it was all the extra carbs or what but I was able to do Set5@65lbs instead of 45lbs and my 10sec squat and holds were hugely improved from previous weeks! Military press was a lot better today although I seem to have issues with my forearms when I do several sets of squats and then do military press.

Gonna post a serperate thread in the forum about the loose skin that is getting worse around my lower stomach. Hopefully there is something I can do about it because it’s seriously standing in my way of a 6pack. Hopefully my goals aren’t out of reach due to being too fat at one point.

PeterD

I only have two comments to make after reading your posts. 1) Good job! 2) Check out Sucking the Fat Out/ Fat Sucking Machine 5000 or something like that by Chris Shugart (a mini article). Don’t get too caught up with numbers. It may be the only thing preventing your 6 pack rite now, but you can definitely achieve it by summer (of course a lot sooner). Keep it up!

Well today was one of the few normal eating days this week. So far this week I’ve had to dodge confections day, wade through our employee luncheon, and tomorrow is our Team luncheon at an awesome indian buffet place.

Scared myself today when I went to go put my hand behind my head and stretch. Thought there was something on my bicep. Turns out it was a vein popping out. Caught me completely off guard and I’m sure everyone else thought it was hilarious.

So heres how today broke down:

Exercise:

15 pushups

before bed:
15 push ups

Fat:93.4g
Net Carb:97g
Protein:267.8g
Calories: ~2300

Supps:
Daily multivitamin

I’m really struggling with what my calorie intake should be now that I’m off HRX every day and will be off it completely after the new year. Not sure how man calories to cut out but I guess we will wait and see how much weight gain I end up with. I’ve also noticed a big difference now that I haven’t been walking 2x2mi every day since it’s snowy and icy out. I need to add some light cardio back into my days even if its just for a higher energy turnover.

On a side note my planche(sp?) are getting a lot better with all my shoulder work. I always lift myself out of my chair with my arms and suspend my entire body for a few second before getting up. Not really exercise but it’s fun. Now I’m able to get my torso perpendicular to my arms with my feet tucked in while balancing on my chair which is a big accomplishment for me. Hopefully by this time next year I’ll be able to lift myself upsidown and balance there which is the ultimate goal. We’ll see how long they let me do that at work before giving me a straight jacket!

PeterD

[quote]mintyfresh353 wrote:
I only have two comments to make after reading your posts. 1) Good job! 2) Check out Sucking the Fat Out/ Fat Sucking Machine 5000 or something like that by Chris Shugart (a mini article). Don’t get too caught up with numbers. It may be the only thing preventing your 6 pack rite now, but you can definitely achieve it by summer (of course a lot sooner). Keep it up![/quote]

1. Thanks!

2. Yeah I hope that’s the case. I’m going to stick with what I’m doing and hope that my body catches up in the next few months. I’ll look up that article too!

PeterD

Well today was a cheat day. Haven’t gone all out and just cut loose in awhile so I have no idea what my calories are for the day but I guessed way high since it’s probably laughable what I ate today. Spent 2 hours at an indian buffet and had about half a dozen cookies this afternoon too. Felt great but I have no interest in cheating again for awhile now. On the other hand I really felt like attacking the weights today and althought I only improved my rest interval on the last set my pace during my sets was much improved.

Workout:

15 push ups

Felt jittery during stretches

Complexes A @8reps
Set1@75lbs
Set2@75lbs - low back starting to get tired
Set3@75lbs - winded - low back tired
Set4@75lbs - winded - low back and quads tired
Set5@75lbs - very winded - low back tired - slowed on jump squats
Rest:45sec*
Set6@75lbs - dead - still good tempo
Rest:5min - laid on the floor and panted - quads felt like they were going to lock up

*-notes improvements!

Before Bed:
15 pushups

Food Intake:

Fat:151.5g*
Net Carb:604.4g*
Protein:277.1g*
Calories: ~4900*

*assuming my TBA(Total Buffet Annihilation) meal was 3000cal 100/440/85 f/c/p but I really have no idea. probably wasn’t that high.

Supps:
2x2 HRX
2x1 Flax oil caps
Daily multivitamin
5mg Creatine 30 min after PWO Surge (forgot)

Felt pretty sick after my PWO Surge today. The root beer one always makes me want to gag but I think all the sugar today almost pushed me over the edge. I even forgot to mix in the creatine until about 30min later. It might have also been related to how intense my workout was today. The last set was really a killer and I put a lot of effort into it so I was still panting when I moved onto my shoulder work when normally I’d be fine after a few min of rest.

Will be out of town for a few days but going to stick with eating pretty clean again this weekend.

PeterD