PETA's Letter to the NBA

I found this funny, especially when you consider it comes from such a truly despicable organization. Shaq could eat 3 of their corporate members and still not have to wait 30 minutes to go swimming.

http://blog.peta.org/archives/Letter%20to%20NBA.pdf

Peta is disgusting but the letter is funny.

PETA could have Dave Chappelle or Dane Cook write a letter and I still wouldn’t find it funny. Fuck PETA.

The only good cow is one that’s on my back or in my belly (or a dairy cow). Fuck PETA. Long live leather and prime rib!

I personally think the NBA should go back to the leather ball, and the NHL should disallow any non-leather protective gear. Same with the NFL. MLB should only allow 100% cow hide gloves. Hell, even MLS should revert to leather balls. Sports and leather should go together (wow, didn’t even mean to make that rhyme, new catchy anti-PETA slogan perhaps?).

Anyway, I look at it this way. I like steak, steak comes from cows, the more cows they kill for making sporting equipment, the more steak there is, the more steak there is, the cheaper it is, the cheaper it is, the more of it I can afford to eat. Please people, PETA is trying to take away our steak, don’t let this happen. Save a fat guy, wear leather.

What a bunch of jackasses.

Do they really think that if the NBA doesn’t go back to leather balls the cows lives will be spared?

How can anyone take PETA seriously? You would have to be a complete fool.

PETA–Kiss my ass.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
What a bunch of jackasses.

Do they really think that if the NBA doesn’t go back to leather balls the cows lives will be spared?

How can anyone take PETA seriously? You would have to be a complete fool.[/quote]

I feel better knowing that the protective shell around my steak got put to a good use, thank you NBA!!

I don’t trust vegetarians for some reason…I think it really weird of me. But I seriously won’t turn my back on them…

I’m sure you all have heard of the organization, People who like to Eat Tasty Animals, by this point. I think it is a real org. in that you can go join and be brothers in the enjoyment of eating tasty animals.

That might be the most ignorant thing I have ever read.

It made me want to punch that fucker.

An Open Letter to PETA:

You are fucking stupid. On behalf of carnivores everywhere, we would like to offer you non-kosher, genetically enhanced New York strip. And we’re going to use their hides for basketballs. Kill two birds with one stone. The rock is more important than those birds.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

People Eating Tasy Animals

Upon reading the letter, Shaq did squats, drank milk, ate a juicy hamburger, and played a game of basketball with the ol’ cow skin.

I actually can’t believe they think that’s funny… or useful. Will it spare the cows lives? No. It’s not like they were slaughtered for their hide with the rest of their carcass left rotting in the fields anyhow…

In that sarcastic bitchy tone. Geesss, you gotta have high levels of oestrogens to be able to pull that off so well. Not to mention dissing the whole league…

[quote]Zen warrior wrote:
I actually can’t believe they think that’s funny… or useful. Will it spare the cows lives? No. It’s not like they were slaughtered for their hide with the rest of their carcass left rotting in the fields anyhow…

In that sarcastic bitchy tone. Geesss, you gotta have high levels of oestrogens to be able to pull that off so well. Not to mention dissing the whole league…[/quote]

He looks like a real hard-ass. Calling out Shaq & LeBron, too.

LOL, although i dont agree with peta at all, i did find this letter very comical. calling out the entire league is one thing, but to point out certain players is fucking great.

personally i dont give a damn about the ball or the nba.

Im going to eat a hamburger in there name!

There is no way that letter is real. Please tell me it’s fake. Someone should bomb their corp office. Fuckers, I’m eating meat for the next 24 hours.

Monopoly

Didn’t a bunch of highly ethical PETA employees just get arrested for dumping dead animals into dumpsters? Turns out that people were handing over their unwanted pets to the wonderful and caring folks of PETA under the assumption that PETA, as their title suggests, would humanely and ethically care for their animals. Instead, PETA employees were taking these animals, killing them in their little PETA mini-vans, and then dumping the carcasses in local dumpsters. Great work these people do.

I wonder if this organization receives government subsidies. It also turns out that PETA kills,er…euthanizes, more animals than any other pet handling organization.

After reading that I now know why the NBA went back to the leather ball. I guess it’s David Stern’s eff-you to PETA. Or at least I’d like to think it is!

That letter made me want to kill a cow. Or at least throw one to the ground. Very roughly.

Penn and Teller’s “Bullshit” episode for PETA.

It’s a T-Nation member must watch.

Possibly NSW due to lots of language.