PETA Attacks Super Mario 3

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

also PETA should go screw themselves, they don’t have anything better to do? [/quote]

They obvi have nothing better to do. They’re protesting a 20 year old video game that depicts two plumbers who have somehow opened portals through other worlds through enormous green pipes and happen to wear a bear suit (I forget what the bear suit did) and a raccoon suit.

They ran around and collected floating coins that were as big as they were all in a quest to save some dumb princess from getting kidnapped, but she was perpetually getting kidnapped.

So no, PETA has nothing better to do. They’ve officially left the plantation. They are no longer functioning in reality and have entered the world of Capcom.[/quote]

If Mario freaked them out imagine what Katamari would do.
[/quote]

What would the do with Red Dead? Hell I killed every animal in that game from wolfs to bald eagles and skinned them with my huge bowie knife. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

effin Red Dead … that’s the game I got closest to 100% completion and enjoyed every damn second of it … even hunting for the animals and collecting the required amount of flora

Loved that game[/quote]

Yup, it was the first sandbox game that REALLY hooked up, the story is SENSATIONAL and the ending made me cry.

Actually i enjoyed inFAMOUS first, but it was because my ps3 reader was broke and was the only game available.

Looking forward to Saints Row 3rd!

It just remembered about South Park about the episode that PETA is shown constantly going around and dumping red paint on people wearing fur. This comes back to bite them when one of their members dumps paint on P. Diddy’s pimp coat. With his crew, he proceeds to gun down the entire PETA complex.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

also PETA should go screw themselves, they don’t have anything better to do? [/quote]

They obvi have nothing better to do. They’re protesting a 20 year old video game that depicts two plumbers who have somehow opened portals through other worlds through enormous green pipes and happen to wear a bear suit (I forget what the bear suit did) and a raccoon suit.

They ran around and collected floating coins that were as big as they were all in a quest to save some dumb princess from getting kidnapped, but she was perpetually getting kidnapped.

So no, PETA has nothing better to do. They’ve officially left the plantation. They are no longer functioning in reality and have entered the world of Capcom.[/quote]

If Mario freaked them out imagine what Katamari would do.
[/quote]

What would the do with Red Dead? Hell I killed every animal in that game from wolfs to bald eagles and skinned them with my huge bowie knife. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

effin Red Dead … that’s the game I got closest to 100% completion and enjoyed every damn second of it … even hunting for the animals and collecting the required amount of flora

Loved that game[/quote]

Yup, it was the first sandbox game that REALLY hooked up, the story is SENSATIONAL and the ending made me cry.

Actually i enjoyed inFAMOUS first, but it was because my ps3 reader was broke and was the only game available.

Looking forward to Saints Row 3rd!
[/quote]

Did either one of you play the Zombie DLC?

Polo I didnt finish it sadly, my ADD kicked in and I moved on. I probably need to pick that up again to play.

I didn’t a friend rented me and he only had the “normal” RDR but everybody says that the Undead pack is DEFINITELY worth the buy.

So now PETA says they were only joking.

But seriously, think about how many millions of turtles Mario has killed too. He just steps on them and kicks the fucking shell! What an ass!

Don’t back down now, PETA.

PETA must be sponsored by Bowser

Ugh PETA, bringing a bad name to people who simply enjoy eating plants. On the flip side, SMB3 would have been way more fun if they depicted Mario actually gutting a Tanooki and then wearing it’s pelt, metal as fuck.

U MAD PETA?

Mario doesn’t even wear fur. He transforms to be part animal. Like in the raccoon suit, he actually has control of the tail. So, yeah, it’s not only ridiculous, but also unfounded.

[quote]Ulty wrote:

[/quote]

Shame on you PETA, shame on you. Animal cruelty is no laughing matter.

[quote]Ulty wrote:

But seriously, think about how many millions of turtles Mario has killed too. He just steps on them and kicks the fucking shell! What an ass!

Don’t back down now, PETA.[/quote]
Nintendo has much deeper pockets and do not like their properties being used