Personal Trainer

Fitone:

439th Airlift Wing out of Westover Base working on C-5s.

That’s my Unit.

I took my Oath and signed my contract. I have my Geneva Convention Identification Card. I have my copy of the Airman’s Manual which my recruiter gave me to prepare before I go to Boot.

“I do solemnly swear
that I will support and defend the constitution of the United States
Against all enemies, foreign and domestic
that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same
and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States
And the orders of the Officers appointed over me
According to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice
So help me God.”

If I wanted to lie, Id do it with something less serious.

Diesel… now that you say it’s a bally’s, well then time to flame.

How could you!?!?!

What were you doing in a bally’s anyway!?!?

lolol

You know, if you actually care about training and treat your customers right you will probably be in a small minority at that place. I would assume most of those trainers have already taken to the “dark” side and sold out in order to just make more money.

Congrats, diesel!

Great advice in this thread, so my only contribution is…

Try to resist any and all temptation to drop a 45lb plate onto the head of someone you perceive to be a flaming liberal…

:slight_smile:

LOL.

NEWS!!

Walked in and turned in my application. Fitness Director comes up and introduces himself. Guy is like 5 foot nothin’ but friggin huge. Fifteen minutes later he offers me the job. Looks like I’m back to the personal training gig but I’ll keep my supplement store job for now.

Free gym membership at an awesome club and nearly free supplements… can’t be that!!

Also, I noticed quite a few employees that were massive. Anabolics? No doubt. Pretty funny to see at a “corporate yuppy” club.