Perscription Drugs Application to BBing

I’ll get right to the point, I have the following medications in mass quantities: Wellbutrin (bupropion HCL), Xanax (Alprazolam), Soma (carisoprodol), Didrex (Benzphetamine HCL), Phentermine HCL, Chloral Hydrate. I am fully aware that all these medications are habit forming and do not use them in appreciable frequency with the exception of Wellbutrin, which is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. I would like your opinions as how these medications can be beneficial to bodybuilding and health in general if taken in moderation. Also, any appreciable negative effects beyond the completely obvious would be helpfull as well. Thanks to all who respond! (:

wellbutrin is good stuff… i got an rx this weekend actually as I have SAD. It goes great with tribex. and gives you much endurance. Its not a stimulant, but it does have “stimulant like” qualities (where adderall blocks DA an NE reuptake, it also sends a suge of DA and NE to the post synaptic membrane only prevents reuptake) i think. its weird like that, and somehow downregulates the B2 receptors in the frontal cortexse ephedrine; these receptors are responsible for nicotinic dopamine release