Perpetual Gargantuan Swole

Moving my log here cause the place my log is currently at is pretty much dead.

I suck at squatting, am even worse at banch prussing and I pull rounded like a mofo lolz

Best Lifts as of 1/9/12
Squat - 405
Bench - 300 paused (lol)
Deadlift - 520 (lol)

2012 goals
Squat 500
Bench 405
Deadlift 600

P.S.
<— Jessica Alba is perfect.

Tonight

Extra Work

Lat Pulldowns - 4 x 15
DB Flyes - 3 x 10
DB Extensions - 4 x 10
Lateral Raises - 2 x 25
DB OHP - 2 x 20
DB Curl - 2 x 10
Pushdowns - 100 reps
Standing Abs - 4 x 15

Got this done in about 15 minutes. Light squats tomorrow.

CAN IT BE??? YES IT IS!!!

Yeaaaaah Buddy!

Can we please get the Hoff back?

btw we are mos def racing to a 500 squat and 405 bench.

[quote]samoth2 wrote:
Yeaaaaah Buddy!

Can we please get the Hoff back?[/quote]

Sorry samoth, that can’t happen. For the short period that I had the Hoff avatar, Justice (xjusticex2013x) told me that he couldn’t stop furiously masturbating every time he checked the BOI. With Justice’s penis rough and destroyed like ground beef, he begged for the saftey of his shaft that I change my avatar, but I told him “no, not until I reach dat dere 17inch armzzzz.”

He still has sensitivity problems (nearly destroyed all his penile nerves via friction) but he’s slowly getting better.

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
btw we are mos def racing to a 500 squat and 405 bench. [/quote]

A 6 hundies dead included then we’re on. All 3 lifts first, or treat each lift individually? Adam is in it too, he has no choice. We are the trifecta of lifting rivals.

Squat, beltless
45 x 3 x 3
95 x 3 x 2
135 x 2 x 2
185 x 1
225 x 1
275 x 5 x 5

These were TERRIBLE today! Strength was pretty off, likely because my nutrition has been slacking since starting school again. I was pretty slow even with 135 lol, but I’m happy I got all the reps in. Lucky it was a light day.

Speed Deadlifts
225 x 3 x 5

Wide Grip Seated Cable Rows
4 x 10

Kind of a bad start for this log LOL

[quote]xdsho wrote:

[quote]samoth2 wrote:
Yeaaaaah Buddy!

Sorry samoth, that can’t happen. For the short period that I had the Hoff avatar, Justice (xjusticex2013x) told me that he couldn’t stop furiously masturbating every time he checked the BOI. With Justice’s penis rough and destroyed like ground beef, he begged for the saftey of his shaft that I change my avatar, but I told him “no, not until I reach dat dere 17inch armzzzz.”

He still has sensitivity problems (nearly destroyed all his penile nerves via friction) but he’s slowly getting better.
[/quote]

That’s what happens to me with the Jessica Alba avatar.

[quote]xdsho wrote:

A 6 hundies dead included then we’re on. All 3 lifts first, or treat each lift individually? Adam is in it too, he has no choice. We are the trifecta of lifting rivals.

[/quote]

A 6 hundie dead race is fine. I’ll let you and adam duke it out for first and second.

[quote]xdsho wrote:

[quote]samoth2 wrote:
Yeaaaaah Buddy!

[/quote]

BTW you can’t have a 6 hundo race without me, you boner Nazi. kthanx

New Toys! 1 and 2 board I made today. Taped because I was too lazy for screws and it looks neater. Im going to get some velcro and attach it to the boards so I can also make a 3 board.

Cost - $2.18

DE Upper

Speed Bench
45 x 5 x 6
95 x 3 x 3
135 x 3
165 x 3 - 55%
135 x 5 x 6 (close grip, competition, pinkies on rings)
Holy wtf WAY tooo slow. Had no power today, dropped the weight so my form would be cleaner and bar speed would be faster.

Overhead Press
45 x 6 x 2
95 x 6
135 x 6
WTF much harder than it should have been. RPE was like 9.5.

DB OHP
60 x 10
WTF again. At this point I decided to break off from the plan take it easier. Strength was shit

Triceps “Crazy Eights”
65lbs for 4 sets

Dual Pulley Pulldown
3 x 15

Wide Neutral Grip Pulldown
4 x 10

Rope Pushdown
3 x 20

Face Pull
3 x 15

Hammer Curl
2 x 20

V-Bar Pushdown
2 x 30

My nutrition must be catching up with me. I haven’t bean eating nearly enough calories or protein.
Training wise, the only thing I changed was the extra work, which although was very easy, might have indirectly affected today’s session. I’ll be pulling those out for now, and instead of doing extra work just do mobility work on off days.

2 off days in a row is a sign to change something, so I dropped by lucky’s and bought some chicken quarters and 68c mac n cheese lol. Gonna run a contrast shower and eat

Deadlifts and “whose deadlift?” guessing game

Squat
45 x 2 x 5

Deadlift
135 x 3 x 3
225 x 3
315 x 1
365 x 1
405 x 1
465 x 5 PR
I wish I had a vid for this. I set up my camera and everything but it stopped filming for some reason 10 seconds in so the material is just me looking at the bar lol. Last rep was an epic grinder

Sumo Deadlift
260 x 5 x 3 - 50%
Really tried getting my hips lower (versus how I usually do pull sumo). Destroyed my hips

Shrugs
135 x 20
225 x 20
315 x 20
435 x 20

DB Row
110 x 10
I hate these, lol. Tried to do em again but they are just one exercise I’ll never like

Yate’s Row
225 x 8 x 3

45 Degree Hy[er
BW+80 x 10 x 3

Neck Machine
3 x 20

Seated Leg Curl
195 x 10
210 x 10
225 x 10

Landmines
2 x 10
I didn’t really like these, felt it more in my shoulders

Fat Bar Hammer Curls
35 x 12 x 2

Whose deadlift?

In the vid below I emulate 6 different deadlifters: blaze108, squacruzer, ashylarryku, pbclax1, xjusticex2013x, and kakno. Can you tell which deadlift belongs to whom?

^ Was this an ME day?

[quote]AquaCruzer wrote:
btw we are mos def racing to a 500 squat and 405 bench.[/quote]

[quote]pbclax1 wrote:
^ Was this an ME day?[/quote]

Only running ME/DE days for bench right now. Still have a squat/dl day…for now.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
[/quote]
I agree. I’ll also add to that: Faben, I vill krash yu.

Epic video, haha.

I really need to up my strength so I can be in a race at some time. My bench and dead are so far behind, fml.

That is so obvious I’m not even saying who’s who. :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Bench 315 first
  2. die plz

oh and
3. did i mention ms. alba was over at my place last night?

Nice to hear you guys liked the vid! And Faben, to respond to your statements
1 - wrong
2 - wrong
3 - so fallacious that my IQ hurts

ME Upper

2-Board Press
45 x 5 x 6
95 x 3 x 2
135 x 3
+Add 2 board
135 x 3
185 x 3
225 x 1
245 x 1
275 x 1
295 x 1
305 x 1
315 x 1 Default PR
Felt good to get this! I already hate the 2-board; I get a lot of pop off the chest when I bench and the 2-board eliminates it

Close Grip Bench
250 x 6
250 x 6
245 x 5

JM Press
45 x 20
95 x 5
115 x 5
125 x 5
135 x 5 x 2
Got a video of these for form check

Rolling DB Extensions