Periodization for Mass & Athleticism

Hello to everyone!
I would like to ask for periodization advice. I want to gain muscle mass but remain reasonably athletic. I am not fan of good look only. Originally I gave me 2 year development period.

In last 7 months I gained 8kg (it slowed down at the end); my body fat is 13% right now; my weight is 86kg, 180cm height. I went trough following routine: GPP, hypertrophy, 5x5, 3x3, ketrlebells.

This is where I struggle to continue. I want to focus for a while on my arms (biceps triceps and forearm) little bit more together with traps. From some reason they did not follow as I would like it to be. However I am not in panic because they do progress but slower then rest of my body.
Diet is fairly good (putting it this way as I am not nutritionalist).

If any more info required pls let me know and i will try to be as acurate as possible.
Appreciate your critic and advice.
Kind regards
G

Your utilization of periods looks pretty good to me, man.

Thanks for input. Any ideas what to do next or should i go all over again. I am afraid if i go general i will lose on musculs due to high intensity workout. Am i wrong?
Thank you

Have you every looked at learning the olympic lifts?

A heavy focus on those, mixed with some “traditional bodybuilding” type movements, exercises, sets, reps, etc may yield the results you’re looking for.