Hey guys, thanks! Black thorn, is power the people a periodization book?? LOl I gotta get up to date but thanks! Any1 else have any recommendations?
here is the post i had for CT. Wondering if you guys could give your input as well. (Disc Hoss! This means you too! =)
Mr Thibaudeau! Man Im glad you are on Prime Time today. There has been a topic that has be giving me an itch, and I love your input on it.
1) How many times of periodization are there out there? Including ones that are utilized in Europe
2) Is undulated and conjugate under Non-Linear Periodization?
3)Which type of periodization do you find most effective for size and strenght? Without much regard for endurance?
4) What type of Periodization do you incorporate for your programs?
5)How would one setup a periodization?
Would one rotate strength and volume training every microcycle or mesocycle?
6) Is your accum/Intens part of a periodization? Would you just keep repeating 4 weeks volume progession, followed by 4 weeks of intensity for a whole year? and do you find this way effective
7)Is your accum/intens the same as Dual Factor Theory?
8) And finally, I plan to buy a book on periodization, but can't find a informative one that deals with an effective periodization (Not Linear!) I was planning to buy Tudor Bompa's, but found out it was on Linear, So I was wondering if you could suggest a couple of books for me to purchase on learning more about the different types of periodization, and how to set one up.
I know this is a heap of questions, sorry! Would you find explaning everything thouroughly? I really appreciate you taking your time out to help me (and all of us)