80g carbs
5g creatine
15g BCAA
5g Leucine

80g carbs
5g creatine
20g BCAA

all leucine, if so how much?

or should I add protein powder? I do not eat dairy so rice would have to be used.

I find taking my BCAA’s during my workout and Creatine after works best for me. Also after is when I make sure to have my protein drink.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
For a peri-workout drink would it be better to have; example:

80g carbs
5g creatine
15g BCAA
5g Leucine

80g carbs
5g creatine
20g BCAA

or should I add protein powder? I do not eat dairy so rice would have to be used.

[/quote]
Any reason you wouldn’t consider taking Plazma? I tried numerous combinations of those ingredients and nothing came close to touching the recovery ability I experienced with Plazma. Just curious…

[quote]Mark Dugdale wrote:

For a peri-workout drink would it be better to have; example:

80g carbs
5g creatine
15g BCAA
5g Leucine

80g carbs
5g creatine
20g BCAA

[/quote]
Any reason you wouldn’t consider taking Plazma? I tried numerous combinations of those ingredients and nothing came close to touching the recovery ability I experienced with Plazma. Just curious…[/quote]

Oh, I really want to try it but, it is a bit to steep at the moment. I know it is advised to cut back on other supps to save money because it is that good but, aside from creatine I do not take anything.

I need some type of intra-workout nutrition because I work out after work and only get a 30 min break. I cannot get enough calories before training and a few times have gotten slight headaches during my session.

Working out 5 times a week, that is still only one tub per month.

heck, a Finibar would be better.

[quote]JFG wrote:

heck, a Finibar would be better.[/quote]

Well I was looking to get about double the carbs provided by Plazma so that would be 2 tubs per month. I would like to keep a larger amount of carbs pre/during training.

[quote]JFG wrote:

Well I was looking to get about double the carbs provided by Plazma so that would be 2 tubs per month. I would like to keep a larger amount of carbs pre/during training.

[/quote]

One dose (pre) will give you better results then either of the cocktails you mentioned. Will two be better then one? Yes, but one is better then your solution(s).

Yes, I have tried it. Along with every other supplements out there.

Nothing wrong with BCAA’s, it did work. Just not to the extent Plazma does.

But, in the end… do what you please. Either cocktails you mentioned will "work.

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]JFG wrote:

[/quote]

One dose (pre) will give you better results then either of the cocktails you mentioned. Will two be better then one? Yes, but one is better then your solution(s).

Yes, I have tried it. Along with every other supplements out there.

Nothing wrong with BCAA’s, it did work. Just not to the extent Plazma does.

But, in the end… do what you please. Either cocktails you mentioned will "work.[/quote]
Well stated. Personally, knowing what Plazma affords me in terms of recovery ability and a chance to capitalize on the growth window, I would rather have one serving or simply not train. It’s THAT important…and nothing else compares. As you said…I know this because I’ve tried everything else available. Plazma is a game-changer.

If on a budget try MAG-10/ hydrolysed protein post workout -even one scoop provides a big step up in recovery and results from just about any other supps combo (after Plazma of course)