Performance Enhancing for MMA

I am currently taking a 250 mg a week dose of test cyp that I have jsut kept myself on since I was able to get HRT. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what could be added to that to speed recovery from workouts related to training for Mixed Martial Arts.

I was thinking winny and eq…have tried deca and it was great for relieving joint pain but im not sure if it hurts cardio or not. Tren made me act like a complete ass and killed my cardio…
Any ideas

BTw, im 6’4 255 and dont want to gain anymore weight

[quote]earlsman wrote:
I am currently taking a 250 mg a week dose of test cyp that I have jsut kept myself on since I was able to get HRT. I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on what could be added to that to speed recovery from workouts related to training for Mixed Martial Arts.

I was thinking winny and eq…have tried deca and it was great for relieving joint pain but im not sure if it hurts cardio or not. Tren made me act like a complete ass and killed my cardio…
Any ideas

BTw, im 6’4 255 and dont want to gain anymore weight[/quote]

I like eq but it makes it hard to not gain weight. Most people find it makes them very hungry. Winny is okay but if it gives you pain I’d avoid it.
Masteron sounds good for your purposes.

I have noticed winny hurting b4 and I dont mind having a big appetite, i can work off the calories

I’ll have to take a look at masteron…i have no experience with it

what about hGH, I am using it to help heal a torn bicep now. I it is working well and I am keeping my weight where I need it.

I am still training just safely with consideration to my recovering arm.

hgh is real good if u can afford it!