Performance Differences With Creatine

Is there supposed to be a huge difference with respect to performance in the gym with creatine? I personally don’t notice any difference in performance, but I am less sore with it than without when I change my training.

I’m just wondering if the results are supposed to be very dramatic or if it’s a subtle effect. I suppose there could also be a spectrum in between those two, not everything is a dichotomy. What are people’s experiences?

I don’t notice a whole helluva lot, but I take it since it’s dirt cheap these days.

Plus, there’s evidence that it’s beneficial beyond the gym, as in enhancing brain function… or sumpin’.

I honestly cannot tell you if creatine worked or not for me. Did I gain weight and did I get stronger? Yes, but at the same time I started eating more as well.

I’m kinda with SBT on this, in that it’s cheap and there is evidence that it is beneficial, so fuck it I will use it.

What brands are cheap as fuck and what type of creatine is it. I like one brand but it is expensive as fuck.

[quote]SBT wrote:

Plus, there’s evidence that it’s beneficial beyond the gym, as in enhancing brain function… or sumpin’.[/quote]

Hmm…perhaps you are a creatine non-responder.

:wink:

i dont know if the creatine itself helps my performance, but i do know that i’m a low-carber so creatine seems to help me store water better after my workouts and give me a pump–like i get after i eat a carb-heavy meal. that seems to help a bit

[quote]Cup wrote:
What brands are cheap as fuck and what type of creatine is it. I like one brand but it is expensive as fuck.[/quote]

Schwing!

At a standard dose of five grams a day, it lasts around 100 days.

And don’t fall for all of the “hey, look at me” creatines. All you need is micronized monohydrate.

[quote]NewDamage wrote:
SBT wrote:

Plus, there’s evidence that it’s beneficial beyond the gym, as in enhancing brain function… or sumpin’.

Hmm…perhaps you are a creatine non-responder.

;-)[/quote]

Is yous callin’ me stoopid?

I better start putting creatine in my socks.