Perfect Squat Depth

Watch and learn! ;^)

http://guidoandluigi.com/index.php?date=2006-03-06

I knew what was gonna happen before I even saw it!! The knee wraps are a nice touch tho.

[quote]derek wrote:

[/quote]
Now that’s just impressive… thank god for those knee straps considering the strain. Just makes me want to mount my Lateral Thigh Trainer and crank out some reps.

who are all these clowns on youtube?

[quote]NorthStar wrote:
derek wrote:

Now that’s just impressive… thank god for those knee straps considering the strain. Just makes me want to mount my Lateral Thigh Trainer and crank out some reps.

[/quote]
You HAVE one of those! You should try heavy singles with it.

[quote]derek wrote:

[/quote]

hrmh… the only way somebody could convince me to get crap like that would be to sink it in a lap sized concrete block and then chisel it round. Joking or not, just had to correct that :slight_smile:

[quote]derek wrote:

Watch and learn! ;^)[/quote]

I have been wasting a whole lot of time and energy going below parallel.

Screw that. it is 1/2 squats for me all the time now!

How do you call the exercise the guy in the red pants is doing?

might be foreplay

[quote]Hennes wrote:
How do you call the exercise the guy in the red pants is doing?[/quote]

[quote]Pinto wrote:
might be foreplay

Hennes wrote:

[/quote]

I guess they are both recievers.

[quote]Helga wrote:

Screw that. it is 1/2 squats for me all the time now![/quote]

I would call going to parallel “1/2 squats”, vs “full squats” when you go ATG. In that case, what this guy was doing were 1/4 squats (i.e., halfway to half, if that makes sense).

What naming convention do you guys use?

Aw, screw it, just call them “pansy squats”.

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG. Where did yall learn how to squat? I mean, come on guyz. Those squats are even bad for a bodybuilder. Dude, yall arent even going past 90! Wow, all i have to say is wow.

[quote]NorthStar wrote:
derek wrote:

hrmh… the only way somebody could convince me to get crap like that would be to sink it in a lap sized concrete block and then chisel it round. Joking or not, just had to correct that :slight_smile: [/quote]

Until you’ve done a burn-out set with an old-school Thigh-Master, you’ve not worked out!

I’d call parallel squatting low enough to sit on a bench.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Helga wrote:

Screw that. it is 1/2 squats for me all the time now!

I would call going to parallel “1/2 squats”, vs “full squats” when you go ATG. In that case, what this guy was doing were 1/4 squats (i.e., halfway to half, if that makes sense).

What naming convention do you guys use?

Aw, screw it, just call them “pansy squats”.[/quote]

To me

1/4 squat = 3 reds
parallel= 2 red lights
below parallel= 2 whites
3 whites = you went too low
Be

Why is this crap always on YouTube?

[quote]chewie wrote:
Why is this crap always on YouTube?[/quote]

Because if you have proper form with a good weight, you don’t feel the need to try and impress people.

[quote]Pinto wrote:
might be foreplay

Hennes wrote:

[/quote]

That’s hilarious! I’m reading this in my cube at work and I just did that thing where you try to stifle a big laugh, which only makes you sort of breathe out your nose in laughing bursts, and to everyone in the cubicles around you, it sounds like you’re crying softly instead of laughing.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
[/quote]

I agree with this.