Perfect Post-Workout Meal?

yea i’m basically a meatatarian…hhaha. so after a workout you know what i’m goin for

In the off-season, once in a while i love hitting a restoraunt called Shawarma Palace for some beef Shawarma.

It’s a LARGE plate of beef shawarma, spicy potatoes, brown rice, and salad. It’s about 1.5 kilos of food.

Yall are all nuts. Rigatoni noodles in beef sauce. Toast. Milk.

Heaven?

Close enough.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
I like this thread, it seems like a lot of you aren’t afraid of food…nice.[/quote]

Oh yeah mate some of us are pushing 220lbs+ You gots to eat to grow. (but do you have visible abs? hmm? visible abs are the true sign of a Billy Badass internet guru)

10 oz jumbo shrimp. I could eat shrimp til the sea was dry.

Maple brown sugar weight control oatmeal mixed w/natty PB
8oz Chicken

For a cutting phase, it gets no better…

…i go for the 4 peace McChicken off the dollar menu…

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
I like this thread, it seems like a lot of you aren’t afraid of food…nice.

Oh yeah mate some of us are pushing 220lbs+ You gots to eat to grow. (but do you have visible abs? hmm? visible abs are the true sign of a Billy Badass internet guru) [/quote]

Awesome. I’m not pushing 220lbs+ but I’m sure eating as if I were lol…food is great.

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:

Oh yeah mate some of us are pushing 220lbs+ You gots to eat to grow. (but do you have visible abs? hmm? visible abs are the true sign of a Billy Badass internet guru)

Awesome. I’m not pushing 220lbs+ but I’m sure eating as if I were lol…food is great.[/quote]

Thats the spirit! You have to eat to grow. nuff said. I don’t care what 180lb gurus say.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
ronaldo7 wrote:

Awesome. I’m not pushing 220lbs+ but I’m sure eating as if I were lol…food is great.

Thats the spirit! You have to eat to grow. nuff said. I don’t care what 180lb gurus say. [/quote]
When are you going to post a pic man. I keep thinking you’re the size of the guy on your avatar lol.

Half gallon of raw milk with cocoa

fishdicks…

t-bone steak, roll of garlic bread and 1/2 L of milk

Pan fried pears, mixed into rolled oats with a scoop of vanilla protein powder. YUM.

There’s this ice cream joint a couple of miles from me that makes this thing called a “Boston Shake”.

Essentially, it’s a hot fudge sundae made out of any flavor of their homemade hard ice cream with whipped cream, nuts, etc. which they pile on top of a milk shake that is also made out of any flavor of their homemade ice cream.

I believe a 32-ouncer is $4.

They’re especially good with/after pizza.

Mine changes every week. This week:

Spaghetti made with a pound of venison hamburger, whole wheat noodles, and fresh parmesian.
Spinnach salad with balsamic vinegar
Milk

flat iron steak, cup of brown rice and huge glass of milk.

It changes every day but my favourites are a massive home made Spaghetti Bolognese or Chilli Con Carne.

I also like sushi because it’s good to get the extra creatine, even if it is a bit less filling.

Oh and there’s always gotta be some milk!

I have a bunch of fructose in my PWO shake so my PWO meal is a big ass omlet.

dominos pizza covered in pepperoni, steak, sweet sausage, bacon and meatballs theres nothing better :slight_smile: