Perfect Post-Workout Meal?

If you could pick your favorite post workout(weights) meal and this isn’t your protein drink. I’m talking the meal you would eat about 30 mins after or so, what would it be?

Mine would have to be
Tall glass of water(obvious)
6 oz filet mignon
Broccoli
Brown rice it some hot sauce(i love hot sauce)haha

Spaghetti and turkey meatballs with marinara and parmesan cheese. Big bowl of steamed veggies on the side. Can’t wait for my workout now haha!

hahaha yea thats true sometimes i definitly workout just so i can eat my meal. I feel like its ok now.lol

there’s this killer greek place down the street from my university, I go PWO 1-2x a week and get their gyros… fucking heavenly. 2 large fresh soft pitas, a cup or so of white rice, and 6-8 oz of spicy chicken. To die for.

Steak (grass fed) and egg burrito w/ raw milk cheese, mushrooms, srpouts, potatoes and salsa @ 1.5 - 2 hours after the shake.

6 oz of Top Round Steak (diced up and pan fried with cooking spray)
1 box of chicken flavored Rice a Roni (cooked with cooking spray and water)
Salted heavily

That shits the jump off.

w.e comes my way…yesterday I had a piece of chocolate cake, skim milk, a big sandwich with Italian bread and lots of turkey breast, veggies and cheddar cheese. An hour or so later I was hungry again so I ate some oatmeal with peanut butter in it and more milk…life is good.

BTW the cake is rare in my diet but after heavy squats and a long ass workout I wasn’t going to miss out on eating it.

footlong feast from subway on wheat bread.

they all sound great haha I have to say spadeofaces ur meal sound incredible

Chicago Deep Dish Pizza
Hawaiian Pizza
Dr. JB’s Chilli

All from Percision Nutrition haha.

'Bout a pound of chicken curry and rice.

Chipotle. I will never get tired of that stuff.

[quote]Sharp4850 wrote:
Chipotle. I will never get tired of that stuff.[/quote]

this makes up my remaining pwo meals of the week lol

[quote]spyoptic wrote:
'Bout a pound of chicken curry and rice.[/quote]

YES

Salmon filet, and spinach sauteed with garlic and a little olive oil.

I don’t know if that’s perfect, but I could eat that a lot.

After a heavy back or leg day I shoot on down to this Chinese/Japanese “Eat till you explode” buffet. I eat about 6 ounces of tuna and salmon sashimi then I pound 4-5 mixed rolls. I try to avoid the eel roll at this time but the fucker is so damn tasty I only grab one piece. It costs them money to let me eat there. lol!

Gatorade, cookies, maybe a hot dog

lol

as much sushi as i can roll in the hour and half after my pwo shake.

From now on?

Pho - top round steak (with two portions of “extra meat” cooked into the original order, not on the side) and rice noodles. One order of shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce. I used to always order pho with egg noodle but am liking the slickness of rice noodles again. Oh, and a little dash of rooster chili sauce.

Maybe a Thai iced tea with pearls if I’m feeling sexy.

I like this thread, it seems like a lot of you aren’t afraid of food…nice.