[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
hot legs[/quote]

Quoted for truth!

Lucky bastard holding her feet . . .

[quote]swivel wrote:
just thought this should be shared:

[/quote]

…and we all thank you for sharing.

It’s fantastic that the guy holding her legs unabashedly stares at her ass the whole time.

[quote]eic wrote:
Lucky bastard holding her feet . . .[/quote]

That’s exactly what I was thinking. Sadly, almost none of the volleyball players at my school actually work out.

i dont know how that guy was able to look away.

[quote]Kuz wrote:
It’s fantastic that the guy holding her legs unabashedly stares at her ass the whole time.[/quote]

What guy?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
It’s fantastic that the guy holding her legs unabashedly stares at her ass the whole time.[/quote]

now look at the difference, the guy doesn’t even want to look.

whats wrong with him?!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Kuz wrote:
It’s fantastic that the guy holding her legs unabashedly stares at her ass the whole time.

What guy?[/quote]

Exactly, had to look at the video twice to find out there was a dude in there. Iowa had all my attention.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
Kuz wrote:

now look at the difference, the guy doesn’t even want to look.

whats wrong with him?![/quote]

Maybe his boyfriend was filming.

I don’t even know how many times I’ve watched the video now…definitely too many though.

[quote]josh86 wrote:
I don’t even know how many times I’ve watched the video now…definitely too many though.[/quote]

It can never be too many.

I WILL marry a college volleyball player…or die trying

[quote]masonator wrote:
I WILL marry a college volleyball player…or die being crushed in between her legs[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
masonator wrote:
I WILL marry a college volleyball player…or die being crushed in between her legs

Fixed.[/quote]

Either way, you still win!

I couldn’t stop looking at her calves.

LOL @ “He can’t read IOWA fast” comment.

Wow. What a body! Imagine working out with her in the gym, then finishing with a great “cardio” routine later in a more comfortable setting :slight_smile:

Did anyone read the comments on youtube? Someone was worried if she was doing them correctly. I vote “who cares”…and keep up the good work.