Perfect 10 vs. ???

[quote]CRisenhoover wrote:
Think Tank Fish and Assbuster, how are the gains sticking? Have you returned to a more general program without the high frequency specilization?[/quote]

I’ve just started back on the Waterbury Method after taking a full week off to recover and it looks like I’ve managed to keep the gains. I’ll measure again in another week and see. I figure in 2 weeks after the Perfect 10 what I have I’ll probably keep.

I keep getting complimented on my arms and getting those yeah, sure looks when I tell people there were no drugs involved. God, I can only imagine if I did do a cycle or 2 of gear… Nah, just thinking out loud.

A.B.

[quote]Think tank fish wrote:
I didn’t test my repetition maxes but had a fairly good idea where to start since i’ve used alot of CW’s programs in the past but I would recomend that you stay on the lighter side of loading since on some of the heavier days I found it hard to stick to the weight. For that reason its probably best to test out your rep maxes before starting the program.

With the exercise selection I just wrote down a list of every bicep/tricep exercise I could think of and picked it on the day.[/quote]

Now my experience was a little different; I managed to really make not only solid size gains but strength gains as well. Like I said earlier 50 lbs in Barbell Curls and Triceps Extensions.

Honestly if I had to pick either size or strength I’d go for the strength. I love the look on people’s faces when I put 2 45 lb plates on an Olympic bar and crank out 10 reps as a warm up now. Its awesome!

A.B.

I am considering a P10 specilization cycle on arms. for the folks who originally posted, did the gains stick for you?