Peptides

WELL, I KNOW GHRP-6 GOES GREAT WITH CJC-1295 w/o Dac. Thats the combo im using. It lokkslike the pic uptop usually. Like HGH Comes. There are many using as PCT such as myself or a bridge…But in conjuction with a cycle is Great too with a lil higher doses.Also HGH-Frag 176-191 is supposed to to be the shit for fat-burning read this:

HGH fragment 176-191

• Reduces the most stubborn abdominal fat.
  • Increases muscle mass.
  • Increases IGF-1 levels, in an effective manner, thus making this a peptide that burns fat and exhibits anabolic function.
  • Increases energy expenditure.
  • Improves lipid profiles and lipolytic activity.
  • Does not negatively impact blood glucose level, nor does cell proliferation occur, like Human Growth Hormone.
  • Extremely potent and effective fat burner.

The (HGH fragment 176-191) is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces growth hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date studies suggest that (HGH fragment 176-191) has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat (in particular visceral fat), without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. These characteristics make it an ideal candidate for the treatment of excess abdominal fat, an important aspect of HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
At a dosage of 500mcg the (HGH fragment 176-191) was shown to increase lipolytic activity in adipose tissue. In other words this fragment potently burns body fat, especially stubborn adipose body fat, and it does so potently! Of significance, is that the fragment has no negative impact on insulin sensitivity, a stark contrast from its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.(Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R 2000).
Not only does the (HGH fragment 176-191) not interfere with the body?s natural insulin regulation as Human Growth Hormone can, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not result in cellular proliferation as Human Growth Hormone does. The fragment is similar to Human Growth Hormone, hence the shared amino acid sequence, however, the (HGH fragment 176-191) does not induce hyperglycaemia or reduce insulin secretion. The (HGH fragment 176-191) does not compete for the hGH receptor and nor does it induce cell proliferation, unlike Human Growth Hormone. (Wu Z, Ng FM. 1993). Thusly, this is a very beneficial peptide in terms of burning fat, without unwanted and undesirable side effects. Of particular note is the fragments ability to increase IGF-1 levels which translate into the fragments ability to give collateral anti-aging and anabolic effects along with its ability to induce lipplytic (fat burning) activity.
In yet another study, the (HGH fragment 176-191) exhibits the ability to burn through adipose tissue by increasing lipolytic activity (the breakdown of fat) , in the most stubborn body fat (adipose tissue) while increasing energy expenditure and glucose and fat oxidation in ob/ob mice treated with (HGH fragment 176-191). In addition, (HGH fragment 176-191) increased in vitro lipolytic activity and decreased lipogenic activity in isolated adipose tissue from obese rodents and humans.(Heffernan MA, Jiang WJ, Thorburn AW, Ng FM. 2000).
Thusly, the (HGH fragment 176-191) exhibits the ability to burn through stubborn adipose tissue, while increasing energy expenditure, muscle mass, and fat oxidation. All studies have pointed to the fact that the fragment is an effective treatment for obesity and fat loss, and much safer than its Human Growth Hormone counterpart.
Sodium Chloride or Bacteriostatic Water for Dilution, all vials are dosed at 2mg (2000mcg).

The mean Relative Insulin Resistance (RIR) increased in all groups with no statistically significant differences among groups (Figure 2).
-There were no statistically significant treatment differences in the changes from the baseline in fasting insulin levels and OGTT insulin (data not shown).

-At week 12, a statistically significant treatment difference (p=0.04, ANOVA) in mean total cholesterol was observed.
-Values increased by 5% and 3% in the placebo and 1 mg groups, respectively and decreased by 6% in the 2mg group (Figure 5).
-Changes were significantly different in the 2mg group when compared to the placebo and 1mg groups (p<0.05), and were mainly explained by comparable changes in the mean non-HDL cholesterol values (Figure 5.).
-HDL cholesterol and triglycerides levels remained unchanged (data not shown).

-Mean IGF-1 levels increased in a dose dependant manner over the study period (Figure 6).
-IGF-1 increases were associated with no clear dose-related pattern of adverse events suspected to be related to the study drug.

RESEARCH DOSAGE:
500mcg-2mg every day
STORAGE:
REFRGIRATE UPON RECEIPT.
KEEP REFRIGERATED AFTER RECONSTITUTION ALLOW 24 HOURS FOR THE PEPTIDE TO SETTLE BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR RESEARCH.
NCLUDES SODIUM CHLORIDE FOR DILUTION Academic References & Further Information
Heffernan MA, Jiang WJ, Thorburn AW, Ng FM. (2000). Effects of oral administration of a synthetic fragment of human growth hormone on lipid metabolism. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Sep;279(3):E501-7.
Ng FM, Sun J,Sharma L, Libinaka R, Jiang WJ, and Gianello R (2000). Metabolic studies of a synthetic lipolytic domain (AOD9604) of human growth hormone. Horm Res. 2000;53(6):274-8.
Wu Z, Ng FM (1993). Antilipogenic action of synthetic C-terminal sequence 177-191 of human growth hormone. Biochem Mol Biol Int. 1993 May;30(1):187-96.

Via BASSKILLER :

Complete step-by-step guide for peptide beginners

1 - You are on this site because you have heard of and want to become more familiar with Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP) and/or Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). These 2 materials administered can give you an increased quality of life in ways of anti-aging, muscular hypertrophy, fat loss, injury repair, higher bone density, and better sleep.

2 - GHRP can be used on its own to increase our natural Growth Hormone (GH) pulse release from the Pituitary Gland in the brain. GHRP dosed in conjunction with GHRH will amplify our growth hormone release significantly to gain maximal benefit.

3 - There are various types of GHRH’s. The only GHRH to consider is tetra-substituted CJC-1295 / CJC-1295(without DAC) / modGRF(1-29). They are all the same thing but with a different name. They come in vials ranging in material weights measured in milligrams (mg) consisting of a solid freeze-dried (lyophilized) substance.

4 - There are various types of GHRP’s. GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Hexarelin, and Imaporelin. The differences between them are potency and side effects. GHRP-6 is very potent and makes you quite hungry. GHRP-2 is potent and can slightly affect your sleep somewhat. Hexarelin is very potent but you can desensitize from higher dosages. Imaporelin is potent with the minimalist side effects of all 4 GHRP’s.

5 - Peptides are dosed via a regular 1mL needle syringe typical to what a diabetic would use. It is administered Subcutaneously (SubQ) (just under the skin into the fat tissue), most usually around the abdomen region.

6 - The required amount (saturation dose) is 1mcg (microgram) per Kg (Kilogram) of bodyweight. The typical usage and for ease of measuring is 100mcg of modGRF(1-29) and/or 100mcg of your choice of GHRP. Lower dosages will simply result in less GH release due to a slightly weaker GH pulse and reduce any side effects you may have. A higher dose will have minimal benefit and is more a waste of money than anything else. But, in saying that, the more frequently dosed in any given day would result in more frequent pulses.

7 - Mixing (reconstitution) the lyophilized product in their vials with Bacteriostatic Water (BW) can take some getting used to. The idea is not to add too much dilution. Typical rule of thumb is to add 0.5mL of BW to 1mg of Peptide. So a 2mg vial should reconstitute with 1mL BW. 5mg with 2.5mL, 10mg with 5mL, etc. Squirt the BW along the inside wall of the vial in a smooth controlled manner being cautious not to agitate the mixture too much. It will dissolve itself and become clear. You can roll the vial gently between your fingers or hands but don’t shake it to dissolve. The reconstitute is ok to be drawn once fully dissolved.

8 - On a 1mL needle, there are either 50 tick marks from 0-100, skipping every odd number OR 100 international units (IU). A 100mcg dose is half way between the 2nd and 3rd tick mark, OR 5 IU’s (if you followed the above reconstitution). There are no half tick marks. It is OK to draw modGRF and GHRP into the one needle for a single shot. It is NOT OK to mix peptides in the same vial or syringe for storage.

9 - Reconstituted peptide should be stored in the refrigerator to prevent degradation. Left at room temperature, peptide will degrade within days but kept in the fridge will last months. You can pre-load syringes and store in freezer if you want but it is more of a hassle than being worth the effort.

10 - Doses can be taken throughout the day but at no less than 3 hour intervals between doses. 1 dose a day is typical for light injury repair, anti-aging effects, deeper sleep, and better quality of life. The most beneficial would be to dose immediately prior to going to bed for your daily sleep period. Sleep is the time when our pituitary is most active. 2 or 3 doses per day will give the added benefit of lean tissue build, and fat loss, considering your diet consists of good quality foods.

11 - Doses should be taken on empty stomach to benefit the most. This is usually 3 hours or more.

12 - Do not consume food for between 15-30 minutes after your dosage. Best time is around 20-25 minute mark. GH pulses should peak within about 10 minutes after dosage. Fats and Carbohydrates affect the pulse dramatically. Protein has no effect on pulse and you can have a pure protein source in your stomach at anytime if you so choose to.

13 - Dosage timing can be beneficial to your goals. For muscle growth, the 2nd most beneficial time to dose is post workout (PWO). Best time is pre-bed because sleep is when we recover and our cells repair and grow. Within 30 minutes should be fine but sooner the better. Remember to have your meal 20-25 minutes after dose.

14 - For fat loss, your supplemental dose is 1 hour pre-cardio exercise after a long fasting without food. Best time is after waking up and before breakfast. During cardio exercise, maintain a moderate intensity for between 30-60 minutes. 45 minutes is a good session. You do not want to go too hard or too long. A moderate pace will utilize Free Fatty Acids (FFA) at the highest rate for energy. Refrain from eating for approximately 2 hours after your exercise because this is the time the body is still burning fat as fuel. You must eat throughout the day to reduce the chance of muscle catabolism (breakdown).

15 - These Peptides can be used on a daily basis for the rest of your life without any harm. Enjoy!!!

1 Like

can i post a peptides website or no? can i give in a pm or no? any options?

Lily, you rock. Can’t wait to get started with this stuff, now that I have an idea of where to start. Thanks bro!

[quote]reidnez wrote:
Lily, you rock. Can’t wait to get started with this stuff, now that I have an idea of where to start. Thanks bro![/quote]

AMEN BRO. THAT’S THE POINT RIGHT? CLARITY FOR ALL OF US!

I’m very interested in getting started with peptides as well. However, it seems like quite a variety of sites and prices to choose from. Please PM any recommendation’s. Thanks.

[quote]DWL wrote:
I’m very interested in getting started with peptides as well. However, it seems like quite a variety of sites and prices to choose from. Please PM any recommendation’s. Thanks.[/quote]

No

Sticky, please.

Hey guys ,OK I have read a lot about the peptides from helping sleep,hunger ,healing power etc…so Its not so much how to use but more which is better for my goals and no better info then from those who have been there I’m a pro fighter who is on TRT 100mg a week from my DR,I do my running in the AM,and fight training at 5 pm,right now weight loss is my main goal,just wondering which peptide for my goal would be best to start with.just looking for some help in my goals from peptides,yes I know how to diet and will make the weight but seems with some help I can have a lil help…and many say help with injury’s ? I had shoulder surgery and sometimes it gets sore,painful…thank you very much guys.

GHRP + Mod GRF 1-29. 100+100 dosed 1 hr before running and 1hr pre workout and before bed

simple enough,thank you…so 100 of each (GHRP-2)? 3x a day,how about days off from gym ? and thank you…

[quote]ryanbCXG wrote:
GHRP + Mod GRF 1-29. 100+100 dosed 1 hr before running and 1hr pre workout and before bed[/quote]

Does the lyophilized product need to be stored in the fridge prior to reconstitution?

No. Room temperature is fine until it’s reconned.

Ipamorelin worked great. Zero sides and you keep muscle while cutting.