Peptides

I FIGURED WE NEED THIS HERE. EDUCATE!

PEPTIDES

GHRP-6 (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide) Dose:

Light: 50mcg
Common: 100mcg
Large: 150mcg

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6) is a peptide in the growth factor family. It has strong effect on the release of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in a specific and dose-related manner. GHRP can be effectively used in the treatment of growth hormone (GH) deficiency. Growth hormone releasing hexapeptide works by signaling the pituitary gland to begin growth hormone secretion.

Increased GH and IGF-1 levels are highly desirable for those looking to improve physique. Human growth hormone has been known to enhance immune response and stimulate the immune system, particularly older subjects. Dosed at night for anti-aging purposes and multiple times throughout the day for anabolism. GHRP is often used in conjunction with GHRH CJC-1295 (GRF 1-29) to amplify growth hormone pulse. Avoid fats and carbohydrate a half hour on each side of dosing GHRP-6.

Bodybuilders and athletes utilize GHRP in an effort to build more muscle and burn fat. Some GHRP-6 users include it in their post cycle therapy (PCT). Cycling GHRP-6 in the off weeks from IGF/GH cycles is also becoming prevalent. Researchers wish to kick-start their body into producing their own natural GH & IGF, while gaining as if they remained on the GH/IGF peptides.

GHRP-6’s main use is to promote food intake by stimulating hunger and aid in energy metabolism. The major side effect being a significant increase in appetite due to a stimulating the release of Ghrelin (about 20 minutes post injection), a hormone released naturally in the lining of the stomach and increases hunger and gastric emptying. This is why GHRP-6 can be used in the treatment of cachexia (wasting), eating disorders and obesity.

Benefits of increased HGH levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced HGH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1, which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone.

GHRP-6 Peptide: GHRP-6 peptide is typically offered in 5mg vials

Mixing: Bacteriostatic water is used for reconstitution. When diluted, peptide lasts a very long time when left alone in the refrigerator (months)

Example- 2.5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately each 2-3 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.
Example- 5ml(cc) bacteriostatic water per 5mg GHRP vial equates to a 100mcg dose approximately every 5 marks on a U100 insulin syringe.

Dosing: The saturation dose of GHRP-6 has been determined to be around 100mcg. More is not better in regards to this secretalogue

5mg GHRP = 5,000mcg

5,000mcg/100mcg = 50 100mcg GHRP doses per 5mg

GHRP-6 may be the most cost effective secretalogue available today

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (CJC-1295)
GHRH modified GRF 1-29 CJC-1295 Dose:
Light: 50mcg
Common: 100mcg
Large: 250mcg

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) CJC-1295 is a synthetic secretalogue which stimulates HGH release. In the human body, large amounts of growth hormone are stored in the pituitary. GHRH affects the number of secreting cells and the amount they are able to secrete.

Dosing GHRH once at night for anti-aging purposes and multiple injections (1-3x) for anabolism. CJC-1295 has the ability to make the body produce its own GH as compared to using synthetic HGH. GHRP-6 use in conjunction with CJC-1295 is synergistic, amplifying the GH pulse considerably.

Researchers report positive effects much like that of HGH. Particularly energy, quality sleep, fat loss/metabolism, improved skin quality, pumps in the gym.

CJC-1295 is typically found in 2mg vials. Reconstitute with BW. Inject subcutaneously.

Most common desirable form to find and research with CJC-1295 (Growth Hormone Releasing Factor) is a modified GRF (1-29), lacking the DAC (drug affinity complex). This GHRH (mod GRF 1-29) has 30 minute half life, superior to that of Sermorelin. Post injection flush is common.

Insulin-like Growth Factor LR3 (IGF-1)
IGF-1 (Long R3 IGF-1) Dose:
Light: 20 mcg
Common: 40 mcg
Large: 80 mcg

IGF-1 is injected post work out (PWO) or in the AM on non workout days for 4-6 week intervals. Do not exceed 100mcg.

Insulin-like Growth Factor (Long-R3 IGF-1), an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 is a highly anabolic hormone released primarily in the liver with the stimulus of growth hormone (HGH).

IGF-1 is the most potent growth factor found in the body and causes muscle cell hyperplasisa.

Freeze dried (lyophilized) IGF-1 (in powder state) should be stored in the freezer (-18 degrees celsius).

Example Long r3 IGF-1 kit contains:
â?¢1000mcg of lyophilized (freeze dried) Long R3 IGF-1
â?¢2 mls of 0.6% Acetic Acid (AA)
â?¢30ml Sodium Chloride (NaCL) as buffer
Dilute the IGF-1 peptide with 2mls of Acetic Acid (.6%). Assuming (DO NOT ASSUME) Acetic Acid (AA) will yield the correct pH balance of your research peptide.
Note: This creates a concentration of 500mcg/ml. So each 1/10 of a ML is 50mcgâ??s.

Draw the desired amount of IGF in to a syringe. Desired amount should be the approx dosage wanted.
Example- 2mls AA used to reconstitute IGF-1 1mg vial means 5 units on a U100 insulin syringe would equal 25mcg IGF-1 LR3
Pre-load your syringes at 5iu (25mcg IGF-1). Divide your IGF-1 into 40 syringes for storage in the freezer.
Thaw prior to administration. Draw from your NaCL after thawed to buffer (.5ml is enough).

Unknown whether injecting IGF-1 to increase muscle growth is efficacious. Many believe in the value of this powerful growth factor. Question currently is whether IGF-1 is effective when not manufactured by the tissues themselves.

It is possible to go into hypoglycemia fro IGF-1 supplementation. Effect is dose dependant.

Melanotan One (MT-1)
Afamelanotide (M-I) Dose:
Light: .5mg
Common: 1mg
Large: 2mg

Melanotan/Afamelanotide is a synthetic version of melanocyte stimulating hormone (a-MSH). Afamelanotide treatment induces skin pigmentation through melanogenisis, the production of melanin. Melanin prevents cellular damage in the skin by absorbing, reflecting and refracting light. Melanotan reduces sun damage to UV exposed skin in those with sun allergies.

Melanotan Results: Melanotan favors production of eumelanin (black/brown) over pheomelanin pigment. Injecting this linear amino acid peptide offers super-physiological levels of a-MSH. The fair skinned can achieve a photoprotective tan with Melanotan usage.

Melanotan 2 Guide
Melanotan II research peptide information is used for entertainment purposes only and does not represent nor replace the advice of a doctor. Peptide-Guide is your source for the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on Melanotan peptides.
How to Use Melanotan 2
Sunless Tanning Peptide Melanotan II

Dosing Melanotan 2
Low Melanotan 2 dose: 250 mcg
Typical Melanotan 2 dosage: 500 mcg
Large Melanotan 2 dose: 1mg

Melanotan II is an analog of alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone (a-MSH). Melanotan peptides are efficacious when handled properly and admistered by subcuteanous injection. Melanotan 2 comes in the form of a freeze dried peptide in a sterile multi-use vial. See below for a generic 10mg Melanotan II peptide with green flip top.

Melanotan injections act on melanocytes to stimulate melanin production in the skin. Melanin is the body’s pigment responsible for a photoprotective safe tan.

Growth Hormone
Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Dose:
Month 1: HGH 2 IU one injection every other day
Months 2-4: HGH 3 IU one injection five days a week
Months 5-6: HGH 4 IU one injection five days a week
4-6 month cycles are optimal, year round if you are over age 35.

Human Growth Hormone (rHGH, HGH, or GH) is a protein molecule consisting of 191 amino acids. Genetically engineered recombinant human growth hormone is completely identical to the growth hormone made by the human pituitary gland. Researchers have proven growth hormone therapy can reverse the biological effects of aging. HGH is widely appreciated for aesthetics and body recomposition, not necessarily as a performance enhancer.

HGH is released in pulses that take place during the day. Growth hormone is rapidly converted in the liver to its powerful growth promoting metabolite, Insulin like Growth Factor. IGF-1 is measured in the blood to determine the level of growth hormone secretion. Most of the beneficial effects of human growth hormone are directly attributable to IGF-1. Growth hormone replacement/stimulation is the most effective therapy to reverse the effects of aging.

At age 30 people have people have spent most of their lives with relatively high levels of HGH. HGH is responsible for growth during childhood as well as for repair and regeneration of tissue. By the time we are 30 our bodies no longer naturally produce enough GH to handle the damage that is taking place. As this continues, we age. Increasing HGH in our bodies, we can slow, or even reverse many of the manifestations of aging.

What HGH can do:
â?¢Reduce excess body fat, especially abdominal fat. (The reduction of abdominal fat is the single most profound effect of HGH replacement in many people)

â?¢Decrease in the waist to hip ratio. (Meaning fat is removed primarily from around the waist where it is associated with a high risk of coronary disease)
â?¢Increase muscle mass. (and physical strength if combined with moderate exercise)
â?¢Reduce wrinkling of the skin and some other effects of skin aging. (Compliments can be Melanotan and MT-II)
â?¢Re-grow certain internal organs that have atrophied with age.
â?¢Increase bone density.
â?¢Strengthen the immune system.

â?¢Enhanced feeling of well being.
â?¢Reverse cognitive decline.
â?¢Stimulate production of the bone marrow cells that produce red blood cells.
â?¢Reduce the probability that you will spend the last years of your life in a nursing home.
â?¢HGH slows the progression of cardiovascular disease, and reduces the risk of death from cardiovascular disease, in individuals with natural growth hormone levels that are below average for the age of the individual. HGH can also slow the progression of cardiovascular disease by improving one’s cholesterol profile. There is increasing evidence over the past year or two that maintaining healthy growth hormone levels results in a stronger heart. Individuals with low growth hormone levels have an overall increased risk of death due to cardiovascular disease. Low growth hormone levels cause a particularly large increase in the risk of stroke as compared with individuals receiving growth hormone replacement.
HGH takes several weeks to months of use benefit from its effects. There are a number of substances that increase the natural secretion of HGH. Some of them are amino acids. The relationship of certain amino acids to growth hormone is complex and varies greatly among different individuals and among individuals of different ages. All absolute and universal statements made about this subject are clearly false.

HGH is a peptide that comes in the form of lyophilized powder. Any other form that you see advertised or run across is likely NOT the real deal. The only way to administer true HGH is by sub-q or intramuscular injection. Be aware that HGH is not anabolic by itself. Careful measures need to be in place during reconstitution. Oral Human Growth Hormone.

Reconstituting common HGH, one vial contains powdered freeze-dried HGH and the other vial contains sterile water with a bacteriostatic preservative. When the user is ready to begin, a certain amount of the sterile water is drawn out of the second vial (with a needle and syringe) and injected into the first vial to dissolve the powdered HGH. The solution is then ready for injection. The unused portion is to be kept refrigerated. Use reconstituted HGH within 3 or 4 weeks.

HGH peptide is dissolved by the user because HGH powder is much more durable. The dissolved HGH is very susceptible to being attacked by bacteria and degraded by enzymes. HGH is normally refrigerated, but if HGH powder is is left at room temperature for a few hours, no harm is done as long as the room is not too warm. Sterile powdered HGH can even be left in a cool room for days or weeks, but this is not a good idea. Even the powdered HGH can deteriorate if the temperature rises slightly above normal room temperature for any significant period of time.

The best way to begin HGH is to start with a low dose and ease your way into higher doses. This will allow you to avoid (or at least minimize) many of the more common sides of HGH such as bloating and joint pain. Most can tolerate 1-2 IU per day with few sides. HGH administration should be done on an empty stomach as fats and carbohydrates blunt release. Natural production of GH is 1 IU, give or take a half. For results in athletes the dosing should attempt to duplicate how the body releases the hormone naturally. Learning how much and when to best dose is very individual. My apologies for the dosing chart above.

For bodybuilders growth hormone is best taken in conjunction with insulin, anabolics/androgens, and thyroid hormone. Insulin is extremely effective with HGH as the injections cause a down regulation of insulin sensitivity in the body.

Half life of HGH is 2 hours when injected sub-q with a four hour period which there is a suppression of naturally produced GH. Intramuscular injections shorten the half life. Subcutaneous injections over the long term can lead to spot reduction. Whether or not HGH has any localized benefit from IM injection is unknown, but speculated.

HGH is tightly regulated by the FDA, but HGH is not a controlled substance on the federal level in the United States.

1 Like

Great stuff. Would it be ok to post reviews of different brands of “research” peptides? I know no source posting but research peptides are not illegal…

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Great stuff. Would it be ok to post reviews of different brands of “research” peptides? I know no source posting but research peptides are not illegal…[/quote]

They are unless you work in a lab. Not to hijack the thread, but just beacuse they arent controlled substances doesnt mean youre taking the same risk as possessing creatine. Let’s be realistic here.

I see no need to post reviews. There are boards that charge a service fee and monitor the content for that. No one will be monitoring the content here.

jus tkeep it general education. no sources. pm?

Looking at adding the ghrh 6 & grf 1-29 to my enth/var cycle @ 2 x 100mg/day. My questions are should i run it through my cycle and pct? And when is best time to take? Was thinking before training (i train for 45 minutes then eat dinner straight away) and 30 min before brekky?

[quote]mbk wrote:
Looking at adding the ghrh 6 & grf 1-29 to my enth/var cycle @ 2 x 100mg/day. My questions are should i run it through my cycle and pct? And when is best time to take? Was thinking before training (i train for 45 minutes then eat dinner straight away) and 30 min before brekky?[/quote]

Definitely run it through the cycle and PCT. It made a noticeable improvement to my PCT. Run it year-round…for the most part it’s effects are pretty subtle.

It doesn’t have a significant effect on my workouts; others may find differently. So it makes more sense to me at least, to take it immediately post-workout so that its window of operation encompasses those next few hours. Down some protein, wait a half hour or so, then chow down.

I see that you work out in the evening. A post-workout dose will help you sleep and also bump up your natural, nighttime GH release, assuming your workout is relatively close to your bedtime.

Before breakfast is fine for your first dose.

3 SHOTS PER DAY. WAKE UP -1. POST WORKOUT 2, BEFORE BED 3 … NO CARBS OR FATS 30MINS PRIOR OR POST A SHOT.

5MG VIAL OF GHRP-6 ADD 2ML BAC WATER- SHOOT .10 ON SLIN PIN MIXED WITH SAME SIZED DOSE OF CJC. BOOM!

Everything I have ever read about PWO nutrition says carbs around your workout (which are really my only carbs), but if running peptides you are not allowed carbs around your shot. Would it be better just to do 2 shots a day or something else?

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:
3 SHOTS PER DAY. WAKE UP -1. POST WORKOUT 2, BEFORE BED 3 … NO CARBS OR FATS 30MINS PRIOR OR POST A SHOT.

5MG VIAL OF GHRP-6 ADD 2ML BAC WATER- SHOOT .10 ON SLIN PIN MIXED WITH SAME SIZED DOSE OF CJC. BOOM![/quote]

Three shots are most common, but there’s certainly no hard and fast rule that says you must do three a day, or relinquish all benefits. Three or even four are great, but two can still be effective. Depends on your goals, finances, whatever. People have certainly leaned out with two a day.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Everything I have ever read about PWO nutrition says carbs around your workout (which are really my only carbs), but if running peptides you are not allowed carbs around your shot. Would it be better just to do 2 shots a day or something else? [/quote]

Waiting a half hour for your carbs is a drop in the bucket. Take your peptides, protein, then take a shower or something to kill a little time and then eat. Don’t overthink things. And for the record, not every PWO nutrition plan involves carbs. Lots of peeps are into the carbless PWO thing these days.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:

[quote]LilyGuns wrote:

5MG VIAL OF GHRP-6 ADD 2ML BAC WATER- SHOOT .10 ON SLIN PIN MIXED WITH SAME SIZED DOSE OF CJC. BOOM![/quote]

Three shots are most common, but there’s certainly no hard and fast rule that says you must do three a day, or relinquish all benefits. Three or even four are great, but two can still be effective. Depends on your goals, finances, whatever. People have certainly leaned out with two a day.

[quote]krazylarry wrote:
Everything I have ever read about PWO nutrition says carbs around your workout (which are really my only carbs), but if running peptides you are not allowed carbs around your shot. Would it be better just to do 2 shots a day or something else? [/quote]

Waiting a half hour for your carbs is a drop in the bucket. Take your peptides, protein, then take a shower or something to kill a little time and then eat. Don’t overthink things. And for the record, not every PWO nutrition plan involves carbs. Lots of peeps are into the carbless PWO thing these days.
[/quote]

absolutely. i was in the “oh no i cant not take in my carbvs pw group”, however after prepping for 3 shows and dropping it all 3 times and i still turned out great, i left that school of thought. i do exactly as stated train,poke peptides with protein only shake(50grams) wait half hour-45 mins then eat 2 meals of 40-50 g’s protein 50g’s carbs.

ALSO JUST ORDERED HGH FRAG 176-191!!! VERY EXCITED FOR THE FAT LOSS PROPERTIES OF THIS ONE. APPARRENTLY ITS PRETTY BAD ASS

Pharmaceutical name: HGH Fragment 176-191

HGH Fragment 176-191 is a stabilized analogue of the growth hormone-releasing factor (GRF) that induces Growth Hormone (GH) in a specific and physiological manner. To date, studies suggest that HGH Fragment 176-191 has several beneficial features: it reduces abdominal fat, without compromising glycemic control (blood glucose), it increases muscle mass and improves the lipid profile. HGH is Human Growth Hormone, a natural hormone produced in the pituitary gland of the brain.

HGH is considered “the key” hormone because it controls so many functions. It’s responsible for youth, vitality, energy and all of the health benefits we associate with youth. Dr. Daniel Rudman’s study in the New England Journal Of Medicine demonstrated the remarkable ability to reverse the effects of aging upon the human body with the employment of HGH - Human Growth Hormone! Due in part to his efforts, Dr. Rudmans’s study saw the effects of HGH upon overweight men between the ages of 61 and 80 years of age.

HGH reduces body fat The men did not alter their personal habits of eating, smoking, or exercise, yet with the consumption of HGH, they lost an average of 14% of their body fat, while gaining an average of 8.8% lean muscle mass. Their skin became firmer and they experienced a localized increase in bone density. Over all, HgH appeared to reverse the effects of aging by 10-20 years. HGH promotes growth in children and plays an important role in adult metabolism.

The body secretes the hormone, in decreasing amounts, throughout our lifetimes. The amount of hormone in the body can be measured by levels of IGF-1 (Insulin Growth Factor). Growth hormone has a profound effect on all the cells of the body, more than any other hormone because it is the cell generator

Very quickly after taking a dose of GHRP2 and GRF 1-29, I feel hypoglycemic, dizzy, wiped out. And I got that I’m not only one that get these significant side effects.

To guys using peptides, I’ve got to ask you this: did you get benefits that justify the side effects? I too love to push the limits, go “deeper into suffering” to get an edge, performance, ego boost, or “just a feeling”. But that is in TRAINING/PERFORMING, not in drug use. PED are tools to an end, not the end itself.

So did the benefits you gain from peptides warrant the nasty sides to you?

[quote]SwD wrote:
Very quickly after taking a dose of GHRP2 and GRF 1-29, I feel hypoglycemic, dizzy, wiped out. And I got that I’m not only one that get these significant side effects.

To guys using peptides, I’ve got to ask you this: did you get benefits that justify the side effects? I too love to push the limits, go “deeper into suffering” to get an edge, performance, ego boost, or “just a feeling”. But that is in TRAINING/PERFORMING, not in drug use. PED are tools to an end, not the end itself.

So did the benefits you gain from peptides warrant the nasty sides to you?

[/quote]

just worked out and felt that "hypoglycemic, dizzy, wiped out’ as im typing. but over all yes so far. sleeping better than ever have before seep 9 hrs sleep. cant beat it . i look better already too.

I’d get some purely for sleep. I can’t sleep worth shit, ever. Up every 45 minutes always, like a zombie for the past 2 months especially. Melatonin, chamomile powder, selenium, valerian root and magnesium has helped somewhat, but I haven’t slept 9 hours straight since I was 7 years old.

I’m only 5 days into an IGF–1 Des run and My sleep sure has changed. I’m having crazy dreems. Normmaly I don’t need to use an alarm clock because I’m alwasy up early but was late for work twice this week. Can’t say that I feel more refreeshed though. I have been working extreemly phyicaly hard the last couple days as well.

Other than that I get a good pump from the stuff but never noticed much else yet. pretty early to notice much though.

so the plot thickens,im adding in nolva and clomid cuz i’m shutdown prettty good.

Awesome thread idea…peptides stickey is long overdue here given their current prominence in the community…

I’d like to make a request to the MODS for a stickey. Can I get an amen?

Also a couple of questions:

-What exactly is CJC 1293? I see this on a few sites, but am never really sure. The names of products don’t seem to be consistent. It was my understanding that this is essentially CJC 1295 WITHOUT DAC (so MOD GRF 1-29). I could be 100% incorrect on this though, so hopefully someone more knowledgeable than I can help out.

-What benefits and differences does GHRP-2 offer over GHRP-6? I know it does not stimulate the appetite quite as much, but what else?

Great post, I hope this gets stickied. Peptides are definitely in my future, once I educate myself a bit more. Don’t think I can afford HGH so GHRP-6 is looking like a good option. What would be another good peptide to stack with it, or is that even necessary?

One question I have: I am mid-cycle (AAS) at the moment. Would it be smarter to run these between cycles, or concurrently with my next AAS cycle (which will be Tren/Test and maybe DBol). What does a peptide “cycle” look like, anyway? I assume for anti-aging purposes they would be run continuously, a la TRT…so is there any time limit on running these?