Peppermint Reduces T-Levels?

I’ve been drinking lots of peppermint tea lately because it is calorie and caffeine free and improves digestion, however, i have noticed a slight decrease of my libido. I googled on peppermint and here’s what i had found:

So, i am saying "Oops!'. Well, for me it means that i am going to stop drinking it at all. It’s pitty, because i like the flavour so much and it really helps with GI distresses.

Does anybody know a good beverage which has zero calories and is caffeine free? I can’t find decaf green tea here. Maybe some cool herbs that you drink?

Cheers!

[quote]Zluke wrote:
Does anybody know a good beverage which has zero calories and is caffeine free? I can’t find decaf green tea here. Maybe some cool herbs that you drink?

Cheers![/quote]

There are a lot of herbs out there in herbal teas and the fact of the matter is there hasn’t been much research into how these herbs affect T-levels, etc.

If you want to be safe just drink water, man.

By the way, where do you live that you have internet access but can’t get decaf green tea? You know you can order just about anything through the net and have it delivered to your home? Even decaf green tea.

[quote]Wimpy wrote:
Zluke wrote:

Cheers!

There are a lot of herbs out there in herbal teas and the fact of the matter is there hasn’t been much research into how these herbs affect T-levels, etc.

If you want to be safe just drink water, man.

By the way, where do you live that you have internet access but can’t get decaf green tea? You know you can order just about anything through the net and have it delivered to your home? Even decaf green tea.[/quote]

You do realize peppermint tea can be nothing more than flavored tea, don’t you?

Sound advices, Wimpy, i guess i am gonna order decaf green tea, although i’ll have to pay customs charges.

lixy, i used to brew actual dried peppermint leaves. Don’t know about the flavoured one.