Peoples' comments on your appearance

Yeah. If someone asks me what I weigh, bench, etc. I tell them. You’d be surprised though. A non-lifting person has no concept of how much a lifter actually lifts. When asked how much I bench I tell people 265#. Now that ain’t shit to folks on this board but to someone that doesn’t lift or only dabbles that seems incredible. Idiots.

Well, I’m not witty BUT I am a smart-ass - I do get quite a bit of people who ask me “what do you lift” (and it’s usually followed by them doing a “invisible” bench press). Anywhoos, I always misinform them…like answering with “oh, bench? Maybe 45-pounds - ‘maybe’” and finish it with a smile.

And ya gotta always smile -so they don't think us peoples with "mus-kels" are mean and nasty.

scowl HEY, what’s wrong with benching 45 pounds???

*snicker*

Yeah , I get this from people I know alot too. They always ask me what I eat. I am usually glad to tell them what to do, but I hate when these same people keep asking you the same questions over and over. I ask them if they have been sticking their diets, then they say no I had a cheese steak and fries this week. Stop acting like your into changing your body when you dont have any will power and dedication.