People With Wide Open Eyes

What’s the deal with looking at people with really wide open eyes and automatically opening your own eyes. It’s like you can’t help but open your own eyes!

Schwartz,

Are you having some sort of acid flashback from your younger years? hehe

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Schwartz,

Are you having some sort of acid flashback from your younger years? hehe[/quote]

He may be on acid right now.

my eyes are big and bulgy, i have like a 200 degree field of view.

fuck anyone with beady little hamster eyes, i dont trust them you cant tell their emotions

i get shit in my eyes all the damn time, especially after a shower when my eyelashes decide to attack my eyeballs

Are you talking about people who stare at you when you’re talking to them?

I try to avoid those people. They’re usually women, and they’re usually crazy.

Like this?

[quote]Sliver wrote:
Are you talking about people who stare at you when you’re talking to them?

I try to avoid those people. They’re usually women, and they’re usually crazy.[/quote]

i think she wants your blood

You ever accidentally make eye contact with someone? Like, if you are at the store looking at eggs or some shit, and then you look around to the cheese and there is someone standing there, then they turn around at the exact moment you look toward the cheese aisle, and you lock eyes with them for a few seconds on accident?

It happens in my car too when I am waiting at a stoplight. Someone will pull up next to me and I will turn my head and BOOM, we lock eyes. Then I have to give a dry and forced smile as if to say: “Hi there, just waiting for the light”.

Sometimes it will be a chick, and she will get all fucking snooty like “UGH! How DARE you look at me you ugly creep!”

I hate people…

[quote]
Sometimes it will be a chick, and she will get all fucking snooty like “UGH! How DARE you look at me you ugly creep!”

I hate people…[/quote]

The easy way to fix that is not to be ugly.
(just teasing man.)

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

I hate people…[/quote]

One time that happened and the girl motioned for me to pull over. I wound up going home with her. I have almost no ability to pick up random girls (more of a relationship kind of guy) so that was pretty sweet.

Well, that anecdote prob makes you hate the world even more, but the moral of the story is - holding eye contact is good.

Next time you are talking to someone, animate yourself a little bit. Wait til they are involved in the conversation and ask yes or know questions. If you want the answer to be yes, but you know it will be no, start nodding your head yes as you ask the question. Usually their heads mimic yours and they splurt out yes when they mean no. Then they get flustered and red and change their minds. It’s funny.

It’s just body language.

You need to stop hanging around eyebrow-lift clinics.

Thx for the laugh lillguy001 hahaaaa!!

When I’m talking to someone I stare directly at their left eye. Especially women. It helps me to not stare at their tits. I try to be civilized.