T Nation

People Scared of Servicemen

Yes i understand what you are trying to say.

These are typical dumbass T-Nation responses to a dumbass thread.

You are certainly in good company :slight_smile:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
to Prof.X i didnt mean to imply that i could kick everyone’s ass, there is always someone who can beat you. but, my point was that just because someone is trained to be a badass with a gun or knife…doesnt mean they are equally badasses with their fists[/quote]

Good. You keep on believing that you can take even most Marines on in combat…because they aren’t trained for that or anything.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
I mean this with no disrespect to our military servicemen protecting our country, but i hate it when people automatically assume that cuz a guy is in the navy,army, etc… he could whoop anyone’s ass.

Im venting cuz i recently fucked up a former marine and before the incident my boy was like “yo, dont fuck with him, he was a marine”. now unless he has a gun or a knife i could give a fuck.i box and do bjj and feel that hand to hand they are not the badasses everyone thinks they are. no disrespect. just venting[/quote]

Kill yourself for me please. BJJ? Is that supposed to be a joke? Gangbangers like you don’t deserve the safety we provide you. Just pay your taxes, give some respect and STFU.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
well i dont know about any internet tough guy stuff or maybe some of you guys never won a fight before…but thats what happened. it had been building up at work until we both crossed some lines we knew we shouldnt(personal info)
have any of you guys even been in a fight before? [/quote]

Let me guess, you’re from Malden, or somewhere else close to 781.

Five bucks the OP wears gold chains to the gym and goes to visit his family at the “Jerzee Shoa-uh”

I believe my good friend and T-Nation philosopher Chang Lee put it best:

[quote]Chang_Lee wrote:
Your navel is not to sexy to female specimens to the eye. You have muscular lumps, but you must, in all expenses reduce your fat percentage and reveal it to be stone statue quality.
[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
I mean this with no disrespect to our military servicemen protecting our country, but i hate it when people automatically assume that cuz a guy is in the navy,army, etc… he could whoop anyone’s ass.

Im venting cuz i recently fucked up a former marine and before the incident my boy was like “yo, dont fuck with him, he was a marine”. now unless he has a gun or a knife i could give a fuck.i box and do bjj and feel that hand to hand they are not the badasses everyone thinks they are. no disrespect. just venting[/quote]

On a serious note

It seems like you prided yourself on “fucking up” a marine.
That in itself is a little pathetic.

I never have thought of a serviceman as a “badass”. That is not what they are aiming for. They are there to serve and protect your country from outside threats, not protect your country from you.

I’m sure both of you now seem pathetic for letting personal issues get the best of you resulting in a fight. I don’t know what your career is but in any work place to resolve anything with a fight is stupid IMO.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
jchenky wrote:
You got into a fight with someone you work with??? What on earth…

loser

I thought that was what most of them did who claim, “i box and do bjj” as if this makes them capable of beating up everyone from the largest powerlifter or bodybuilder to the roughest Marine.[/quote]

Apparently, he got inspired by the movie Never Back Down.

I agree with your idea of “Any man can beat any man”. But getting in a fight at work is something I’d do. Grow up, sir.

Douchebag

But . . . but . . .

He won. Does that mean nothing, nothing at all to you meany-meany poo-poo heads?

Sure, I could see declaring epic fail, facepalm, douche-McDoucherson, ITG, or any of the innumerable (alright, seven-hundred eighty-one) ways to suck at the interwebs/life, iif he had not stomped that ass.

But he did. I think, considering the shocking-and-awing shelacking of ass the OP dropped at his place of employment deserves some motha-truckin’ R-E-S-P-E-C-T. If we don’t show the true props, or “bow down,” what goals will the other aspiring Affliction-shirt wearing, $300 jeans-or-no-play, two-combat-sports (of DOOM!) trained, seriously better than you in every way, bad mufukas have for which to strive?

Seriously, guys. Get in a fight, get a life, and show tha luv.

yawn,yawn,double f—ing yawn! what does kicking someones ass have to do with this website?haha,anyways,to answer your question with my opinion, even the baddest of the bad(chuck liddell,randy couture,rampage jakcson) get their asses kicked every once in a while.i was army for 10 years and do private security for us government now,so i definately know a thing or 2 about kicking and killing but that doesnt mean ive never had my ass kicked.so my advixe to you is to quit coming on here and hyping yourself up as if you are god and go post your bs on some other site with posers that like to do the same.

Badass.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
This guy is servicing men and fucking Marines?

[/quote]

LOL.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
gangstpmp3 wrote:
id rather shove it up your moms ass

did you really just follow up an internet tough guy story with a mom insult?

are you 12?

[/quote]

I think that’s what he did. How funny would it be if my mom shoved it up his ass?

God i love T-Nation! Makes a saturday morning fly by :smiley:

[quote]gangstpmp3 wrote:
i could give a fuck.i box and do bjj and feel that hand to hand [/quote]

Ghey.

[quote]jchenky wrote:
It seems like you prided yourself on “fucking up” a marine.
That in itself is a little pathetic.

I never have thought of a serviceman as a “badass”. That is not what they are aiming for. They are there to serve and protect your country from outside threats, not protect your country from you.
[/quote]

Well said.

The OP

Wow, I sure wish I would have seen this thread earlier!

You suck bro…nice bat. You should go enlist in the Maine Corps, it might change how much of a dipshit you are.

Semper Fidelis…I bet chesty could whip that guys ass

(prolly wont get that one unless you’re a Marine)