T Nation

People Magazine

I hope you are right (and there is a Santa Clause), but the version in People doesn’t look nearly as doctored.

This is about as fake as Pam Anderson’s tits…pure BS picture…I grew up as a teenager staring at his physique over a period of years. This is not his muscle or bone structure. PURE BS!

Brider:

As a Photoshop expert, I’ll say that if it was fake, you’d never know.

DI

It ran in the British newspaper The Sun,which is not exactly averse to bending the truth,but it was a full colour photo and looked real enough.

I was at the Arnold this year,and I think it was taken a couple of weeks after that,mid March time.
Hey its what condition he is in now that counts!

yeah i would have to say fake. just like what goldberg said. look at the hands. they look like a old granpa’s hands. and even if it was him which i highly highly doubt, who cares i mean look at him now! it just shows what you can do when you get off of your ass and get to work!

When I saw this picture I also had the “no Santa Claus” reaction. Now that I look more closely, I agree that it is a fake.

Take a look at the neck - the traps do not attach to the base of the neck.

It’s obviously a fake! Duh. Look at his head and hands. Look at him in clothes, you don’t see a sagging chest or love handles. DUH.